Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anabolics after DVT surgery

RippedOG

I've had 2 DVT bypass surgeries, one last year in my upper right leg and the second this July 2017 from the knee down to foot. I'm recovered now and contemplating doing another cycle . I'm an amateur bodybuilder and have not met my personal goals yet. My goal is to compete in the over 50 nationals in 2018. After the first surgery in 2016, I started a cycle and didn't have any problems until approximately 11 months later. My vascular surgeon cannot tell me the cause, although he wants to point at the anabolics as the cause. I'm currently taking 10 mgs of Eliquis daily and I've started upper body training along with 45 minutes of treadmill for the DVT recovery. Has anyone experienced similar? I'm leaning towards quitting bodybuilding and just working out to maintain what I have now. Bodybuilding has been my life and it has been very depressing to be in this situation. Thanks for your time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom