Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anabolics 2009 by William Llewellyn/ Mex Vets

bbkingpin

I bought it, wtf, and it's like a dictionary in size, extremely comprehensive. His own SRSC tests confirm that the Mexican vet brands (now defunct) were the most consistent is dosage and potency. Just goes to show how this board is loaded with know-nothings who will take a position and argue just from ignorance ("Mexican garbage, dirty, shitty, etc.). I remember always arguing based on experience, Ttokkyo, Denkall (more than any other) and Quality Vet were top notch. Anabolics 2009 and Llewellyn's SRSC tests confirm that they were more consistent in dosage than any other and comparable to human grade in consistency with label dosage claims, for example Romanian Naposims, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Anabolics 2007 by Llewellyn/ Mex Vets

i like the book but i also do not like vet gear, yes its consistency in dosing is very often but it only has 2 clear vet grade bench marks, which r less pure plus it has extra BA in it which fucking stings more. Good book, i like pharm grade of a trusted UG

Anabolics 2005 is my ''bible'' for AAS. The vast amount of information in that series of books pwns the ''guru'' mentality of a lot of people who just post based on other antecdotal evidence they see on here.

I'd wonder how he would get an even close representative sample of mexican gear v. others.

juiceddreadlocks said:
I'd wonder how he would get an even close representative sample of mexican gear v. others.
THE SAME WAY I DID! FROM A GOOD SOURCE. There used to be a good sourced MAS that basically was a domestic source based in MEXICO.
Just like I stated in initial post, you're going to argue based on prejudice, plain and simple. Fuck it all. I am done, these boards are becoming worthless, a shame.

bbkingpin said:
THE SAME WAY I DID! FROM A GOOD SOURCE. There used to be a good sourced MAS that basically was a domestic source based in MEXICO.
Just like I stated in initial post, you're going to argue based on prejudice, plain and simple. Fuck it all. I am done, these boards are becoming worthless, a shame.
Dont accuse me of anything. I find it hard to believe he can get a representative sample of the vast amount of gear available from different locations. I'm not advocating any type of gear here. Chill out.

Well according to my 2006 book the mex stuff isn't nearly the pretty picture you painted.

Brovel Deca 200 - 177mg/ml
QV Deca 200 - 180mg/ml
Tornel Deca 200 - 134mg/ml
Pet's Pharma D-bol 10mg - 7.5mg
Salud Animal liquid D-bol 25mg - 0.18mg/ml (Yes that is ZERO point one eight)
Animal Power Test Cyp 250 - 192mg/ml
QV Test Cyp 200 - 136mg/ml
Pet's Pharma Test E 350 - 219mg/ml
QV Test E 250 - 158mg/ml

PuddleMonkey said:
Well according to my 2006 book the mex stuff isn't nearly the pretty picture you painted.

Brovel Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - 200 - 177mg/ml
QV Deca 200 - 180mg/ml
Tornel Deca 200 - 134mg/ml
Pet's Pharma Dianabol - methandrostenolone - 10mg - 7.5mg
Salud Animal liquid D-bol 25mg - 0.18mg/ml (Yes that is ZERO point one eight)
Animal Power Test testosterone cypionate 250 - 192mg/ml
QV Test Cyp 200 - 136mg/ml
Pet's Pharma testosterone enanthate 350 - 219mg/ml
QV Test E 250 - 158mg/ml
They were better in 2007. Not all, but Denkall, Quality Vet, even Loeffler. 90% or more of label claim. sometimes a little overdosed. Denkall was supposedly legitimate Australian veterinary label manufactured in Mexico???

instant.muscle said:
best mex was ttokyo

They rocked ass the first year they were out.

Top Bottom