Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AnabolicD, Daeo, Iron, 1Banshee.....

deppnade

assuming i am doing at least 6 kits of serostim, figure 1 a month, 7 ius a day 5 on 2 off, is a break needed from insulin during those months?? or can i run it with a.m. use and post workout use throughout because of the GH.......

If you plan on doing GH for 6 months straight I wouldn't recommend you staying on insulin the whole 6 months. The longest I'd go without a break is 8 weeks, and I'm crazy. Most will say to go 4 weeks on/4 weeks off. Sure GH increases your insulin resistance, but I wouldn't chance it. Take some breaks here and there, even if it's only for a couple weeks...

if i did 8 weeks on, how many would u recommend taking off?

and if u dont think that insulin use can cause diabetes and i do it safely why cant i stay on for months??? just curious

I would try 4-6 weeks on slin with the GH and then go 2-4 weeks off and get your blood sugar tested or just see how you feel during the 2 off weeks. Getting your blood tested is as easy as it gets and will tell you exactly what you want to know. You can even buy the blood tester yourself and the test strips for right around $100 bucks or so. But even without the blood tests, if you feel fine for the 2-4 weeks off then you may be adjusting fine and you can extend the next cycle or stay on for the whole time depending on how risky you want to get.
IMO, you won't become permanently diabetic even from staying on slin throughout the whole cycle of GH- but that's just my opinion. I can almost guarantee that you will have some major problems with abnormal blood sugar, both lows and highs, when you come off of that much time on slin and GH. What happens is that you throw off the natural homostasis that your beta cells achieve when your hormone levels are constant. When you throw slin and GH into the mix, then go off, you are basically confusing the hell out of your body. I believe that with time your body will naturally start to find that homeostasis again- how long I'm not sure and when you fool around with your endocrine system things can be very unpredictable.
If you decide to cycle or if you decide to stay on the whole time, make sure you taper your dose of slin down when you get to the end of the cycle so that you make it easier for your beta cells to start producing more insulin again- kind of like a smooth landing rather than dropping right off the radar and expecting your pacreas to respond immediately.
Hope this helps some- good luck!

Sorry I was at Factory...

Deppnade said:
if i did 8 weeks on, how many would u recommend taking off?

and if u dont think that insulin use can cause diabetes and i do it safely why cant i stay on for months??? just curious

Sorry. A guy has to work you know ;)

Anyway like AD said I wouldn't worry about being a diabetic from using insulin for the whole duration. Saying that though I wouldn't tempt fate. It's going to be alot easier on your body if you give yourself a 2 week break every 4 weeks or so...

Top Bottom