Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anabolic vs Androgen

the mechanic

I was asked some questions about this today and honestly could not completely answer this question.
" What steroids are considered anabolic and which are androgens ?"

All steroids are anabolic and androgenic to a certain degree. Except for maybe dht which is a pure androgen and really has no anabolic properties. The ones that are considered anabolic are the ones that are low in androgens and the ones that are considered androgens are the ones that are highly androgenic. Most androgenic drugs are usually highly anabolic as well. Except for dht.

Tren is androgenic
test is anabolic and androgenic
masteron is adrogenic
dbol is anabolic
i believe EQ is androgenic also

as for the rest, i dunno

the mechanic said:
Exactly Mike.........my problem was trying to catagorize various drugs into separate "lists".

Test - androgen
Tren - androgen
Primobolan - anabolic
Winstrol - anabolic
Halo - androgen
Eq - anabolic
D-bol - androgen
Anadrol - androgen
Anavar - anabolic
Masteron - androgen
DHT - androgen
Deca - anabolic
Birth control pills - :silly: hehehe

There are others still left out but these are the most basic drugs that are being used

i thought dbol was anabolic and eq had a strong afinity to the AR receptor. ogh well, looks like i have some reading to do

Nutri-Wrestler said:
i thought dbol was anabolic and eq had a strong afinity to the AR receptor. ogh well, looks like i have some reading to do

D-bol is highly anabolic but moderately high in adrogens as well. I was actually wondering if d-bol was considered an anabolic or an androgen though. As for the AR receptor. A drug being classified as a androgen or a anabolic doesn't have to do with the binding. Example. Deca has a stronger binding affinity to the androgenic receptor than does test but it's still considered an anabolic.

More androgenic= more acne, more gyno, more natural test shutdown, and more water retention

2Thick said:
More androgenic= more acne, more gyno, more natural test shutdown, and more water retention

Not always. For example halo does not cause gyno or water retension. More androgenic drugs are usually related to the more aromatizable drugs but not always.

So non-AS like Slin would be anabolic?
And combined with an androgen like Test this would be safe to say it's a nice combo?

Slider

Top Bottom