Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anabolic steroids Sarms and peptides cycle

I have read about this for a very long time and have also watched some videos on YouTube in which they have explain ed all about steroid use Sarms use and also peptide.

But after reading a lot I am little confused about Sarms and peptides as some say that Sarms are to be taken after a steroid cycle is finished after the PCT is done some say you can stack peptides and Sarms and steroid together I am very very confused on this ........

So if anyone could pls clear it out how this works the best it would be really appreciated.......

To start with I am a 38 years male working out since last 20 years done 2 to 3 steroid cycle a year had took a break for 3 years now from steroid cycle and was planing to do 2 to 3 cycle this year .......So needed help?????

My weight is 76kg now and my body fat is around 10 to 15 % my height is 5 Feet 8 inches and I am pretty lean but little fats near my belly not having a shredded body.

Now I want to gain some really good lean muscle with shredded look and also having displayed abbs so I don't want to really bulk up and then cut down again as when I do that I end up loosing some of my gained muscle or may be I don't do cutting cycle better so this time I want everything to go smooth and get advice from some great experts

So pls help me for the same ......Have never done Sarms or peptides before apart from HGH have done steroid as I said before ..........
Hope to hear from you soon
Currently I am on a 1700 calories clean diet for shredding purpose of its to less pls let me know

Sent from my X using Tapatalk

The problem with peptides is finding a reputable source. Peptides were great when they first came out but now the market is loaded with fakes. I wish I had a good peptide source to recommend but I don't. Now a days it's a total crap shoot as to what you get whenever you order peptides.

SARMS are a much better option anyways. Check out this video I made on SARMS -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/new-video-sarms-explained-46877.html

A really effective and affordable stack is the SARMS triple stack. The triple stack is combination of S4 + ostarine + cardarine. http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol
Cardarine is a great SARM for fat loss and endurance
Ostarine is a great SARM for recovery
S4 is a great SARM for strength gains
You get the best of everything by stacking the three together.

SARMS are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production so all that is needed as a mini PCT after a cycle of SARMS is a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com.

Here is how I would run your triple stack cycle

Weeks 1 - 8 (if you order the triple stack cycle option on sarms1.com you will have enough SARMS for the full 8 weeks. It's also at a discounted price then buying the vials individually)
ostarine 25mg (0.5mL) per day
S4 50mg (1mL) per day
cardarine 20mg (1mL) per day

Weeks 9 -12
HCGenerate ES 5 capsules/day

Take the SARMS with breakfast each morning. After week 12, you are safe to start another cycle of SARMS.

The entire cycle and mini PCT will cost you about $500. That's not that bad at all for 12 weeks.

The problem with peptides is finding a reputable source. Peptides were great when they first came out but now the market is loaded with fakes. I wish I had a good peptide source to recommend but I don't. Now a days it's a total crap shoot as to what you get whenever you order peptides.

SARMS are a much better option anyways. Check out this video I made on SARMS -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/new-video-sarms-explained-46877.html

A really effective and affordable stack is the SARMS triple stack. The triple stack is combination of S4 + ostarine + cardarine. http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

SARMS are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production so all that is needed as a mini PCT after a cycle of SARMS is a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com.

Here is how I would run your triple stack cycle

Weeks 1 - 8 (if you order the triple stack cycle option on sarms1.com you will have enough SARMS for the full 8 weeks. It's also at a discounted price then buying the vials individually)
ostarine 25mg (0.5mL) per day
S4 50mg (1mL) per day
cardarine 20mg (1mL) per day

Weeks 9 -12
HCGenerate ES 5 capsules/day

Take the SARMS with breakfast each morning. After week 12, you are safe to start another cycle of SARMS.

The entire cycle and mini PCT will cost you about $500. That's not that bad at all for 12 weeks.
Thank you muskate but if you have a good source and have to do a peptides can I add anything to this Sarms cycle and can I run this for whole 12weeks and then a PCT

SARMs are very versatile and can be run anytime which is why it can be confusing. You can run them as a cycle, in PCT, as a bridge, any time.

What cycle should I start with in Sarms for lean gain and look big

A very common SARMS cycle is the SARMS triple stack. The triple stack is combination of S4 + ostarine + cardarine. http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

I really like LGD for gaining mass and would definitely run Cardarine in there to keep fat down and further enhance your cycle. On top of that S4 is great for your goals. I would set it up like this:

Weeks 1-12
LGD 10mg per day
S4 50mg per day
Cardarine 20mg per day

PCT - bottle of HCGenerate ES

What cycle should I start with in Sarms for lean gain and look big

Hands down the triple stack.

It contains:

20mg of cardarine per day
25mg of ostarine per day
50mg of S4 per day

Triple stack will boost your endurance, recovery, strength and will help you gain muscle while at the same time shed down some fat.

Its a great choice for someone who wants to pack on some size, but doesnt want to get all fluffy

Top Bottom