Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anabolic steroids after 10 years being natty

WhiteCastle123

Guys,

I'm 25 years old and I've been working out continously for something about 10 years. I'm 185 lbs @ 5'10" and can get decent size and body fat levels with the proper workout/diet (I'm a meso). However, every year is more difficult to maintain or enhance what I've achieved being a natty... My testo levels should be in the floor as we speak... It was so easy when I was a kid but now it's just a pain! Natural testo booster helped a little bit last year, but now I can't feel the difference.

I'm thinking on getting some Primo shots for my cutting cycle for the first time after my last natty bulk cycle, reduce my fat intake and increase protein so I can get maximum results and get lower fat levels and size.

I've never tried it before but I'd really appreciate your recommendations.

Is primo going to help me with my goals?
Should I reduce my fat intake and increase protein while using primo?
Is it safe to use primo? Any recommendations on a primo cycle for a first time user?
Have you run into side effects while using primo?
Where can I get it? I don't know any local guys and can't trust everybody... I guess it's going to be really hard for me to find a trusted source...

Thanks

Last edited:
test only first cycle! your primo wont be primo because if you dont know how to find a good source you just wont get real primo...
use your first cycle to bulk in my opinion

test only first cycle! your primo wont be primo because if you dont know how to find a good source you just wont get real primo...
use your first cycle to bulk in my opinion

That's my fear. I've never tried it before for this reason... How do you guys find trusted sources? I've been looking for one in IL but it's really hard for first timers.

How safe are those fake primo? I don't want to do anything stupid you know...

I'm thinking on doing a 8 week primo-only cycle at 500mg, with 500mg Adex EOD just in case, and this for PCT:
W1: Clomid@100mg/day + Nolvadex@20mg/day
W2: Clomid@50mg/day + Nolvadex@20mg/day
W3: Clomid@50mg/day + Nolvadex@20mg/day
W4: Nolvadex@20mg/day

Any recommendations on how to find a "popular" lab in IL?

Thanks,

Forget about primo thats all I have to say , its an amazing compound but its worth a lot of money most labs cut it with equipoise or test or its diluded a lot

Forget about primo thats all I have to say , its an amazing compound but its worth a lot of money most labs cut it with equipoise or test or its diluded a lot

I've heard about some trusted labs out of the US, but don't know if it's safe to order or just scam.

I'm having a hard time just finding the right lab... Any recommendations on how to find one in IL? I really want to do this primo-only cycle as my first one... I didn't know it was that hard to actually do it...

Thanks,

I'll say it again, test only first cycle. dont worry about primo. you wont have a problem getting real test

And u will feel great on test. And so will ur woman;). U will make gains on test depending on the work I put into it. See how the test goes and after recovery try adding another compound to the test for ur second cycle.

I'll say it again, test only first cycle. dont worry about primo. you wont have a problem getting real test

Probably I'll do test-only as you said. My only fear is getting too big for Men's Physique. I've competed in the WNBF before and I have the size of a middleweight bodybuilder (including my legs).

I can bulk pretty fast naturally, my problem is that I can get a lot of fat and retain a lot of water. When I switch to my cutting phase I always lose some muscle, that's why I wanted to use Primo during the cutting phase.

This is how my new plan looks like (for first time / bulking phase);
250mg Test-E 2xPW (Tue/Fri) with 500mg Adex EOD just in case, and this for PCT:
W1: 100mg Clomid ED + 40mg Novaldex ED
W2: 100mg Clomid ED + 40mg Novaldex ED
W3: 50mg Clomid ED + 20mg Novaldex ED
W4: 50mg Clomid ED + 20mg Novaldex ED

How can I find a trusted source for Test-E and Primo? I know Test-E are "easy" to find, but I don't know about a trusted lab near me.

Any recommendations are appreciated.

Thanks

And u will feel great on test. And so will ur woman;). U will make gains on test depending on the work I put into it. See how the test goes and after recovery try adding another compound to the test for ur second cycle.

I always put a lot of work into dieting and working out, that won't be a problem. Getting gear from a trusted lab is my problem though. My wife is pretty happy too btw lol.

How is it so easy for you guys to find gear? I feel like a real dumb getting basic entry-level stuff. Don't know where to start...

Top Bottom