Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anabolic Steroid Gym Partner.

vhpimp1992

I would never use "sourcing" and ask to buy or sell anabolic steroids. I really just need a "gym partner" in Las Vegas. "Who knows his way around the gym." Maybe have skills in getting legal supplements to help my enhance my physical abilities. I work out at a badass gym. So anyone know of anybody in the Las Vegas area that needs a "gym partner" let me know. My states are Age:22 6'3" 235. Thank you.

I would never use "sourcing" and ask to buy or sell anabolic steroids. I really just need a "gym partner" in Las Vegas. "Who knows his way around the gym." Maybe have skills in getting legal supplements to help my enhance my physical abilities. I work out at a badass gym. So anyone know of anybody in the Las Vegas area that needs a "gym partner" let me know. My states are Age:22 6'3" 235. Thank you.

This isnt a game about trying to circumvent the board rules - if it pertains to sources, it will be closed and you will never see it again.

There are boards that discuss sources and this is not one of them. I dont know how much more straightforward I can be. Use a search engine and type in ANYTHING and youll find several results that are exactly what you're looking for.

Yeah, as a moderator, if I feel like someone is screwing with us or trying to 'subtly' break the rules continuously...all the same to me. Bant camp. Have respect for the rules.

Bro, just stop. I've tried helping you and you seem like you don't even want to listen.

You can't just demand answers, it doesn't work like that.

Put in the time and effort, and answers will come to you

If you learned how to post a thread on here. Than you can Google! Lol its everywhere, just search bro!

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

Hahaha this is killing me

Sent from my SGH-I896 using EliteFitness

lol...you can'y make your username "1992" and then tell people you are 22 years old. Fucking idiot

Top Bottom