Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anabolic rehab - knee surgery - deca

aqux

Hi guys!

I have been struggling with my knee for 4 years now after acl tear. Had my first surgery for 1 and a half years ago (acl + meniscus) and one more 4 months ago (only meniscus).

Im an top athlete for cheerleading, ripped at about 200 pounds. Need my knee to get better for tumbling, impact and just simply heavy training again...

Im willing to put competition away for a while to see if some steroids may help me on my way to recovery. I have run a couple cycles before, nothing big (turino, test, winstrol), and are thinking about doing deca+primo+test next. Do you think this may help me recover? Or do you have any other advice? Anyone done something like this before?

bud steroids DO NOT heal injuries. I'm not going to sit here and try to lobby you on that fact, just go talk to the 50 somethings in your gym who have injuries who have been juicing for years and years who have to take PK's just to walk into the gym.

the first thing you need is to hope that doctor who gave you the surgery knew what they were doing. most doctors are bad doctors, no different than a dentist or cashier. if you are going to be opened up you want the best of the best. so i hope that was the case for you

the next thing is find a physical therapist who works with ATHLETES. if you walk into the place and see 80 year olds then walk back out. they won't and don't have a fucking clue. athletes and 80 year olds are 2 different animals.

finally if you want to take something to help speed up healing nutrobal, ostarine from sarms1 along with n2jointrx from n2bm will help.

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Deca and NPP cause your body to retain water which will help cushion your joints and make them feel slightly better, but they won't do anything for actually healing or remedying the problem. It would be the equivalent of taking an advil for muscle pain. It's not helping the issue, just reducing the pain. [/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]The best joint supplement stack you can put together is:[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]A good joint supplement like n2joint rx from n2bm.com + 25mg ostarine + 25mg nutrobal + 3-6g of a high quality fish oil per day[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Health-And-Wellness/N2Joint-RX-p319.html[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]http://www.evolutionary.org/ostarine-mk-2866-anabolic-steroids/
https://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]This will actually help heal and repair your joints and ligaments, along with reducing pain and inflammation. [/FONT]

What would help you to recover, is actually HGH. It is the god of healing.

However a big problem with it is that a lot of HGH on the market is fake. That is why some people dont even bother suggesting it as its not that easy to get legit stuff.

You could tho get an HGH secretagogue which boosts your natural HGH production and works in a similar way. One of the things I've tried and felt it working was Nutrobal from sarms1.com. Give it a look.

Top Bottom