Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Anabolic killer is going "Beast"mode

Ya, 100mg.. It not that harsh :D..

Just pure epic. :chomp:

sounds it bro I just pm this:
hey man check out gamers log at el
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/anabolic-killer-going-beast-mode-719671.html

thanks bro!
to jasen, armyguy, thundergod, CM, SC, and a bunch of other guys that have been dropping by my log. hope they all make their way over here soon!

in the mean time keep KTS!

Sup perico. Sorry I havn't dropped by your log. I got banned or something from AM.

its all good bro, hows the injury feeling better? shits about to get real for me bro i got test p, tren A for 8weeks along side katana and epi for the 1st 6 weeks!

thanks for stopping by AG! ask some more dudes to join up!

its all good bro, hows the injury feeling better? shits about to get real for me bro i got test p, tren A for 8weeks along side katana and epi for the 1st 6 weeks!

Thanks for gettin him here, see if you can bring the crew :)..

AM doesnt deserve them..

My back is almost healed but I hit the gym last night with Gamer and KTS! Have fun with the tren lol. I have everything I need for my cycle, just waiting for my Test E to come in around Oct. 8th I think!!!

Top Bottom