Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Anabolic killer is going "Beast"mode

yea you. If people that i follow keep getting kicked off AM and joining diff forums I'm gonna go nuts I've joined 5 in the past month. lol

I got a few infractions for posting pics of chicks in thongs, promoting TF once, promoting orbit a couple times..

Then I posted a mrsupps link in a nutra sub forum and pissed off al the head nutra reps..

I called out a mod in my anabolic thread for deleting all the adderllin logs and reviews..

And I told someone he was getting ripped off on gear and to email me..

But main reason I got banned was because I was stealing nutras sales :p

I got a few infractions for posting pics of chicks in thongs, promoting TF once, promoting orbit a couple times..

Then I posted a mrsupps link in a nutra sub forum and pissed off al the head nutra reps..

I called out a mod in my anabolic thread for deleting all the adderllin logs and reviews..

And I told someone he was getting ripped off on gear and to email me..

But main reason I got banned was because I was stealing nutras sales :p

the reason given was that you were stealing sales? or just that you got too many infractions?

I really can't stand all the bullshit drama over there. Hell I see other company sponsored logs there now and the companies aren't sponsors of the board. And that was the whole reason why my log was deleted in the first place. what the fuck ever.

Glad to see that your still sticking with the log.

gamer!

got some catchin up to do. 100mg dbol! wtf brah! lmao...

Ya, I took 100mg again today, just took my second 50mg dose.. Gonna hit chest today and KTS :D!!!!

the reason given was that you were stealing sales? or just that you got too many infractions?

I really can't stand all the bullshit drama over there. Hell I see other company sponsored logs there now and the companies aren't sponsors of the board. And that was the whole reason why my log was deleted in the first place. what the fuck ever.

Glad to see that your still sticking with the log.

I was top poster, helping out anyone who needed help...
They would be stupid to ban me for those minuscule infractions worth nothin.. I mean come one, girl in thong= infraction... I heard if you get 3 or 4 infractions it is a ban, hell, I had already reached that limit..

But before I got banned, I got a PM from steveope (one of nutras head reps) about courtesy to other companies, IE: his... Then bam, I was banned..

I think it was marketing politics and so does NeedTo..
They did not even tell me or anyone the "reason" I was banned..
It is whatever. Now they have one less good poster on AM, their loss..

Top Bottom