Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anabolic/Androgenic ratios....

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex

Elite Mentor
Platinum
Hi fellas.I've got all of the Anabolic/Androgenic ratios except for these four:
1)Anadrol-50
2)Equipoise
3)deca-durabolin
4)Haloteston
Any of you bro's know these?Thanks in advance!

[This message has been edited by HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex (edited November 28, 2000).]

Sorry I do not...but could you send me the ones you have. I would be very interested in this infomation.

Thanks

Sure,here you go buddy.
Oxandrolone=484/24
Primobolan=500/20
Dianabol=90/40
Testosterone=100/100
Winstrol=200/33
Parabolan=500/500
Can somebody throw me a bone on the rest?
George?Macro?E2?...LOL!

I want to make sure that I am interpreting these numbers correctly. Am I correct in assuming that Primobolan is 25 times more Anabolic than it is Androgenic (25 to 1)?

I do not understand the difference between Testosterone=100/100 and Parabolan=500/500. It looks like they both have a 1 to 1 ratio. What do the values of 500 vs. 100 mean?

Great info
Thanks

[This message has been edited by DSPO (edited November 29, 2000).]

Test is the measuring block that all others are compared to.Example-Parabolan=500/500...This equates to it being five times as anabolic and five times as androgenic as test....

So, I was correct assuming that Parabolan has a 1 to 1 ratio anabolic to androgenic.

I did not realize that Parabolan was so strong. Why do people like Test over this gear?

[This message has been edited by DSPO (edited November 29, 2000).]

It is not hard to get Parabolan it is impossible to get it. No one makes it. The last story out of Russia was that they were making it again. Now I found out it is fake and has no Parabolan at all in it. I know you're thinking... hey ulter that's hard to believe coming out of Russia..fakes??

------------------
<A HREF="http://anabolicfitness.infopop.net" TARGET=_blank>
title1sm.jpg
</A>
The Other Board. Click

Hey Huck,

Could you clarify whether or not you are reffering to the anabolic to androgen ratio?

If so I was under the impression that winstrol was 3.8 to 1 however b calcualting what you have 200 to 33 is equal to 6.06 to 1.

I am also under the impression that deca has an anabolic to androgen ratio of 4 to 1.

Just curious to have a look at the article or journal that has stated the ratios you has shown above.

Peace

------------------
iron1.gif

Top Bottom