Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anabol

Status
Not open for further replies.

! RUSSIAN BEAR !

Hi Brother

Just a quick question, i was talking to some guys today about doing Anabol on its own, doing a 6week cycle, i know adding test will give better results, but i just wanted to know has anyone done Anabol on its own and got some results as theses guys i was talking to did 50mg ed, and love it, so is this worth doing.

Many people have done dbol only cycles, but you wont find much support for it. i did a dbol only cycle about 8 years ago and enjoyed the gains and kept some too. Its all relative.

Ok thanks 1500, i have to agree with ya d bol only there is no support for it, i might give it ago just need some nolvadex and a anti e. thanks

Hi Brother

Just a quick question, i was talking to some guys today about doing Anabol on its own, doing a 6week cycle, i know adding test will give better results, but i just wanted to know has anyone done Anabol on its own and got some results as theses guys i was talking to did 50mg ed, and love it, so is this worth doing.

do 25-30mg trust me. thats what i did, kept mostly all my gains which was 17lbs, gained 23 lost 6lbs. 50mg is to heavy for a longer cycle, and plus its going to be mostly water. if u want quality gains stay with 25-30mg

alot of ppl talk about water weight but water isn't the enemy... our muscles are 70% water... so is our bodies... eating lots carbs will cause excess water weight its when the water spills over into our adipose or skin later that people don't like the effects but water also transports macro-nutrients... who says water is a bad thing, other than high blood pressure

^ Pays to check thread dates before posting. You have bumped three threads today that are over four years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom