Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ANABOL(PINK TABS) How Much Do They Sell For At The Gym For A 100 tabs??????

• $100.00 FOR A 100 TABS

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • $ 80.00 FOR A 100 TABS

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • $ 70.00 FOR A 100 TABS

• $ 60.00 FOR A 100 TABS

• $ 50.00 FOR A 100 TABS

• UNDER $50.00 FOR A 100 TABS

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wolviesclaws

>
I PAID A $65.00 US DOLLARS FOR 100 TABS.I'VE ASKED 5 BUDDIES THAT NORMAL HAVE AND THEY ALL SAY"THIS TOWN IS DRY"..................LETS JUST SAY YOUR NOT ONLINE.(GYM PRICES)

Last edited:
well i dont get mine from the gym........i buy them by the tub for 200.00 dollars for a thousand. but i have seen people pay up to 60 cents to a buck a tab.

there's a clown at my gym selling them for $1.50 per tab, and he's actually sold quite a few...

Most of the average lifters I know(the non going online people)spend from a 1$ to 1.25$ a pill. I know that's ripoff, but If someone sells them to you for 30 Cents a piece, there not making any money. UNless they are the direct reciever to an overseas source. But usually it's "your boys boy's boy's cousin" who gets them and they all add 10-20 cents a piece each generation untill it finally gets to you at 1$. But can you blame them. Why take a risk of going to prison not making any money out of it.

Most of the average lifters I know(the non going online people)spend from a 1$ to 1.25$ a pill. I know that's ripoff, but If someone sells them to you for 30 Cents a piece, there not making any money. UNless they are the direct reciever to an overseas source. But usually it's "your boys boy's boy's cousin" who gets them and they all add 10-20 cents a piece each generation untill it finally gets to you at 1$. But can you blame them. Why take a risk of going to prison not making any money out of it.

Same here.

Top Bottom