Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Amphetamine (Adderall/Dexedrine) VS ECA Stack ?

DaBeast_on_GHB

Which one is better for fat-loss ? Comparing for example 40mg Adderall vs 20/200 ECA ? From what I've read amphetamines are better because they are beta-3 agonists, unlike ephedrine which is beta-2 agonist. Is that so?

Amphetamine's slang is speed. But it doesnt't change a thing that it WAS used for obesity/fat-loss (med called Obetrol) with very good results.
ECA gives me high anxiety, especially caffeine.

DaBeast_on_GHB said:
Which one is better for fat-loss ? Comparing for example 40mg Adderall vs 20/200 ECA ? From what I've read amphetamines are better because they are beta-3 agonists, unlike ephedrine which is beta-2 agonist. Is that so?
40 mg of adderall will completely wipe out your appetite. You will probably be too jacked up to work out on it though. I love amphetamines but if you want to work out and lose weight stick with ECA.

alexmichael said:
40 mg of adderall will completely wipe out your appetite. You will probably be too jacked up to work out on it though. I love amphetamines but if you want to work out and lose weight stick with ECA.

That is how I feel. I take Adderall because of ADHD and one thing I hate about taking it is how I have such a problem trying to get hungry and eat. I'll eat when I feel like I really need it, but if I was trying at all to bulk I would just have to go with out my meds. I also usually work out prior to taking my meds too cause I just don't feel quite right when I do workout after they are in my system.

alexmichael said:

really? prescription ampthamine you mean? or methampetamine?

i didn't think ampethamines were prescribed anymore for weight loss. didn't they stop prescribing these back in the 50s or 60s? golden delicious could probably answer this. aren't they somtimes prescribed for some mental disorders? the side effects of amphetamines were deemed too harsh for weight loss purposes.

alexmichael said:

Both Adderall and Ephedrine wipe out my appetite pretty much the same.

glennds said:
really? prescription ampthamine you mean? or methampetamine?

i didn't think ampethamines were prescribed anymore for weight loss. didn't they stop prescribing these back in the 50s or 60s? golden delicious could probably answer this. aren't they somtimes prescribed for some mental disorders? the side effects of amphetamines were deemed too harsh for weight loss purposes.

Adderall contains four different amphetamines: Dextroamphetamine Saccharate, Amphetamine Aspartate Monohydrate, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate USP, and Amphetamine Sulfate USP.

Ritalin contains just one which is Methylphendiate

Amphetamines dextroamphetamine (Dexedrine), methamphetamine (Desoxyn), and phenmetrazine (Pleudin) are powerful stimulants. They were used most often in the past but are no longer prescribed for weight loss. These drugs elevate mood and produce some modest weight loss over the short term, but present serious risks of addiction, agitation, and insomnia.

ViperHMS said:
Adderall contains four different amphetamines: Dextroamphetamine Saccharate, Amphetamine Aspartate Monohydrate, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate USP, and Amphetamine Sulfate USP.

Ritalin contains just one which is Methylphendiate

Amphetamines dextroamphetamine (Dexedrine), methamphetamine (Desoxyn), and phenmetrazine (Pleudin) are powerful stimulants. They were used most often in the past but are no longer prescribed for weight loss. These drugs elevate mood and produce some modest weight loss over the short term, but present serious risks of addiction, agitation, and insomnia.

I would like to try some Adderall.

DIV

Top Bottom