Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Amped the hell up

medi3val

Took my dbol for the first time today and man am I amped up. I feel wired, and my hands are sweating. I'm not even sure it's supposed to have kicked in yet, but man I feel different. I only took 10mg too. It's like having a lot of energy, but yet being scared to do anything really physical because I'm so wired.

Is this all normal? ... and what are "back pumps" exactly?

medi3val said:
Took my dbol for the first time today and man am I amped up. I feel wired, and my hands are sweating. I'm not even sure it's supposed to have kicked in yet, but man I feel different. I only took 10mg too. It's like having a lot of energy, but yet being scared to do anything really physical because I'm so wired.

Is this all normal? ... and what are "back pumps" exactly?

Could be mental ... especially with just 10mgs...back pumps...you'll know what back pumps are when they hit..how many mgs are you taking anyway? just 10mgs ED?

off the subject but i have to take 3 showers a day from sweating so much on tren...could just be florida weather tho...carry on..

Probably doing 20mg ED, but I wanted to start easy and make sure nothing crazy happens. There is no way this is mental, I'm altered way too much. I feel like I'm on some kind of recreational drug.

The power of the mind ......

Half life is 3-5 hours and you might be so sensitive, you felt it. Then the mind took over and gave you a rush. (As long as the product is clean of speed.)

Reset your mental state to enjoy this experience. Relax. In about a week, you'll start to see results and begin to feel powerful. Enjoy this emotional rise.

I've not had back pumps. Hopefully someone else will comment.

newbiebynature said:
off the subject but i have to take 3 showers a day from sweating so much on tren...could just be florida weather tho...carry on..
Tren :evil: ...I love it! Soon as I get back form vacation 6 weeks tren/prop and tbol. :)
Now too the back pumps. You'll know if you get them they are painful as hell, especially when doing heavy v-bar rows. Drink lots of water this helps out greatly.

Well whatever I was feeling is gone now. Beginning from the 4th hour and lasting to the 6th hour after taking the dbol I was wacked out, but it disappeared about the time I got to the gym. Maybe it was placebo, I guess; it was crazy though.

maybe your source sold you effedra... If its D bol, the placebo effect can be an amazing thing... Enjoy!!

BGI

Top Bottom