Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Amoxicillin unexpired; sites sell them I guess for abcesses & i have some left but won't it help at 1st signs of Covid-19 fever?

Amoxicillin unexpired; sites sell them I guess for abcesses & i have some left but won't it help at 1st signs of Covid-19 fever?

I had pneumonia at 11 yrs of age, was in the hospital for 3 weeks, the doctors said penicillin didn't have an effect on me 2.5 weeks into the treatment, (because i had used it too much) the last few days they switched me to Erythromycin, another anti-biotic which did have an effect on me.

anyone have any thoughts on using amoxicillin at the 1st signs of covid-19 or what may be covid-19?

would you pop one 625 mg tab of amoxicillin if you had a fever of 103 and body aches and a scratchy throat....

it's been said that viral infections aren't treated with antibiotics and this covid-19 is like a dead zombie shell

but later on, it seems that when the problem gets worse and pneumonia develops from covid-19...antibiotics are used?

it just seems we aren't being told enough....this seems to be growing way too fast for asymptomatic people who have it passing it on to others....it must be like in the air hovering sort of like pollen or asbestos or toxic dust from the NYC attacks?

we also were told that having a plain surgical mask won't help get the infection but healthy doctors & dentists use them to prevent getting sick way before this corona-virus happened

im not one for conspirational theories, but I think that since juice sites are advertising antibiotics like amoxicillin a lot more....it could help nip this problem in the bud

i hope this thread or post doesn't upset anyone cos i saw a whole bunch of threads / posts here on ebola from 2014

thanks.

dude are you really asking us here when most fucking doctors have no clue about this virus.. .are you kidding me right now ? smfh wow, just wow...

You should really listen to the Evo podcast on this topic

coronavirus is a virus that can cause the disease covid19

antibiotics do nothing for viruses

only your own immune system can kill a virus so the key is keep immune system strong. I suggest fasting and avoiding stress to boost immune system. The people dying from this thing have compromised immune systems in almost all cases

some doctors still give antibiotics for viral things because they kill bacteria freeing up the immune system to perhaps easier attack the virus. that is why many anti biotics no longer work from over prescribing them. remember zpac? it no longer works because they over prescribed it

Moxy is now the one docs give out like candy and i will predict within a few years it will not work either. 99% of people who take anti biotics don't need them. until people learn this we are going to see more and more super bugs.

eventually what will kill most human population is a pandemic, this is just the first warning the planet is giving us. luckily most people who get this survive. but imagine when we get hit with a pandemic that kills 80% of people who get it. there have been lots of movies made about this yet certain people haven't got it through their thick skulls cause they are more worried about $$$$ than the greater good. see the president of Brazil and our own president as an example

some doctors still give antibiotics for viral things because they kill bacteria freeing up the immune system to perhaps easier attack the virus. that is why many anti biotics no longer work from over prescribing them. remember zpac? it no longer works because they over prescribed it

Moxy is now the one docs give out like candy and i will predict within a few years it will not work either. 99% of people who take anti biotics don't need them. until people learn this we are going to see more and more super bugs.

eventually what will kill most human population is a pandemic, this is just the first warning the planet is giving us. luckily most people who get this survive. but imagine when we get hit with a pandemic that kills 80% of people who get it. there have been lots of movies made about this yet certain people haven't got it through their thick skulls cause they are more worried about $$$$ than the greater good. see the president of Brazil and our own president as an example

It's not even close. There have been multiple pandemics throughout human history. Try looking up the 1918 one.

It's not even close. There have been multiple pandemics throughout human history. Try looking up the 1918 one.

yeah i meant in our lifetime.

sars and h1n1 nobody paid attention to. both were blips.. this one is the first big one in our lifetime

the plague ravaged europe and killed off half the population. took 200 years for the population to recover. that is what the planet does, it finds a way to reduce over population and will do it again

yeah i meant in our lifetime.

sars and h1n1 nobody paid attention to. both were blips.. this one is the first big one in our lifetime

the plague ravaged europe and killed off half the population. took 200 years for the population to recover. that is what the planet does, it finds a way to reduce over population and will do it again

For sure 100%. I made the point because some people have forgotten we can and do cope

Top Bottom