Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

American born bodybuilders vs Foreign born bodybuilders

notpuff

I was thinking about this whos better the foreign born bodybuilders or american born non americans have won more olympia's 19 ( , oliva,arnold,franco,bannout,dorian) americans have 18 (scott,zane,dickerson,haney,coleman) so who do you think is better overal meaning diet,work ethic,genetics, etc.

Well, it will be tied at 19 to 19 after Ronnie sweeps it again this year...not saying I like his physique, but it's the truth!

I would assume that americans because we have an abundance of food all year round. However in europe I think roids are easier to get.

Bottom lin eis we are all humans...

Americans just have more races in them.

Look, genetics are pretty much a toss up, but generally the work ethic part of the equation is given to the foreign bodybuilders. Dorian considered American BB's Lazy. Ofcourse that is just an opinion.

But it does seem that for Cocausian (white) bodybuilders, the foreign ones do seem to have a better pool of genetics.

But thing is foreign bodybuilders seem to be trend setters who take the sport to another level oliva,arnold,dorian all introduced a new physique type to the sports

Top Bottom