Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Amateur cyclist GW-501516 log

eyedrop

Hello everyone! My test rat is 23 years old male, vegetarian, 5'2", 108 lbs and estimated 10% bf. Basically looks like a marathon runner. Subject is a serious amateur road bike enthusiast of 2years and is training for a local 50 mile charity hill ride. Subject wants to be the first idiot to finish lol :) So decided to order from S1, which is #1 in my book!

The rat has done test e 250mg ew for 8 weeks about a year ago. 6 months ago subject did 16 weeks of eq 400mg alone. The test added too much weight and pip was horrible. Eq was great no complaints, even ran alone!!

The plan for gw 501516 is 10mg ed for 4 weeks, then a short 1 week break, then 4 more weeks at 10mg. No other compounds will be used.

Day 1:
Took first dose at 10mg right before gym. Tasted exactly like vodka!

About 2 minutes after subject took it, felt a noticeable surge of clean energy and slight euphoria, much like taking a high dose of caffeine but without a crash.

Workout: stationary bike, 0:45 min, 9 miles ~130 bpm easy endurance effort. Subject felt a little outa shape because he just got back from a 2 week recovery break from previous training. I didn't wanna push the test subject into shock so I'm easing him back into this. :)

So far so good, wish me luck!

good luck! I'll be in and out of this log all the way..

any questions,shoot away and we will all be sure to chime on with advice.

You should be very pleased. I love using cardarine GW to improve rest periods between sets and to mitigate tren sides

Day 2:

10mg gw 20 min before workout

Subject went for a decent ride on the time trial bike today. He hasn't been getting enough sleep lately and it was very hot outside so he was felling a little "bleh". Subject also had a slight headache that went away afterwards. Not sure if it's the gw as I've seen occasional headache sides from other logs. I personally think it was the heat.

Workout: 45 minutes ~140 bpm easy, then threw in quite a few of steep hill climbs at moderate to high intensity. It might be placebo, but it seemed easier to get the rats heart rate down to normal after a hard effort. When Subject came to stop signs to wait for traffic, he would catch his breath quickly and felt fresh again. I'm not sure if it was in his head but I think he feels something :rainbow:

Last edited:
where was the gw purchased from?

Sarms1.

I considered purchasing from a supplier that had lower prices. But the great reputation of sarms1 had me sold. Even on other forums and message boards, people said nothing but good things. I could care less whether they are an elitefitness.com sponser, they seem to sell great products!

A question for you Dylan: how beneficial is it to use split doses vs. once a day? I would rather do it all at once but if it will help then I will start splitting. Opinions, facts????

The half life is so long, splitting the dose isn't necessary. Just do 20mg ED.

Sarms1 has the most potent sarms I have used to date.. so great choice and way to do your research bro

Sarms1.

I considered purchasing from a supplier that had lower prices. But the great reputation of sarms1 had me sold. Even on other forums and message boards, people said nothing but good things. I could care less whether they are an elitefitness.com sponser, they seem to sell great products!

A question for you Dylan: how beneficial is it to use split doses vs. once a day? I would rather do it all at once but if it will help then I will start splitting. Opinions, facts????

no reason to split dosage what so ever.gw taken 30-40 mins before workouts is the best way /.

The power meter does not lie. I happen to live in mountains where it's the Mecca of pro cyclists and speak to them often. And weight as you know is critical up a 6-8+ %
Incline. GW great for your purposes then once down to weight AICAR is what all these Semi pros use amongst handfuls of other very unique 02 delivery supps. The other overlooked one is Sildenafil 40-50mg offers a 4000-5000 ft oxygen advantage..... Only epo and few others can do that;)

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Top Bottom