Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Amateur cyclist GW-501516 log

Days 8-14: Sorry I haven't been doing much updating. I figured there is no need for daily updates if theres not much changes. I don't really see any boosted acceleration of fitness gains, and it isn't getting any stronger as the cycle goes. But it honestly seems like a potion that just automatically gives the rat an advantage. The gains are keepable while off (subject only took 1 or 2 days off unintentionally and still worked out), and their is no real bell curve of performance changes though out the cycle. Subject felt it from the first or second day and noticed a sudden jump in performance and has loved it ever since! His workouts have been awesome! He did a grueling 5 hr ride in the heat and had to stop a few times because of lactic acid leg cramps. But the heart rate and breathing was so controlled and easy in comparison. Recovery was very quick and felt like a million bucks after just a short rest. Subject definitely looks more lean and cardio fit. Lots of vains and definition while retaining a fair amount of mass. Definitely great stuff!!
That's awesome man. Very nice update. I'm glad you are really enjoying the effects of GW

Days 8-14: Sorry I haven't been doing much updating. I figured there is no need for daily updates if theres not much changes. I don't really see any boosted acceleration of fitness gains, and it isn't getting any stronger as the cycle goes. But it honestly seems like a potion that just automatically gives the rat an advantage. The gains are keepable while off (subject only took 1 or 2 days off unintentionally and still worked out), and their is no real bell curve of performance changes though out the cycle. Subject felt it from the first or second day and noticed a sudden jump in performance and has loved it ever since! His workouts have been awesome! He did a grueling 5 hr ride in the heat and had to stop a few times because of lactic acid leg cramps. But the heart rate and breathing was so controlled and easy in comparison. Recovery was very quick and felt like a million bucks after just a short rest. Subject definitely looks more lean and cardio fit. Lots of vains and definition while retaining a fair amount of mass. Definitely great stuff!!

great log so far! yes gw would be a cyclist dream.

I've upped the dose to 12mg and have noticed an increase in cardio performance in the test subject. I will have to experiment with higher doses and will report effects. Test rat weighs in at only 103lbs right now. Rat has kept muscle mass but lost fat that I didn't even know existed! Performance is up over last season in general. However, more testing is necessary to get an accurate performance measurement. The rat is in the last 3 weeks of training which means lots of low volume, higher intensity zone 4 and 5 efforts, starting tomorrow.

More to come...

I've upped the dose to 12mg and have noticed an increase in cardio performance in the test subject. I will have to experiment with higher doses and will report effects. Test rat weighs in at only 103lbs right now. Rat has kept muscle mass but lost fat that I didn't even know existed! Performance is up over last season in general. However, more testing is necessary to get an accurate performance measurement. The rat is in the last 3 weeks of training which means lots of low volume, higher intensity zone 4 and 5 efforts, starting tomorrow.

More to come...

any more updated bro? im very interested

Top Bottom