Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Amateur cyclist GW-501516 log

Sarms1.

I considered purchasing from a supplier that had lower prices. But the great reputation of sarms1 had me sold. Even on other forums and message boards, people said nothing but good things. I could care less whether they are an elitefitness.com sponser, they seem to sell great products!

A question for you Dylan: how beneficial is it to use split doses vs. once a day? I would rather do it all at once but if it will help then I will start splitting. Opinions, facts????

You made a very wise choice and you will see that throughout your entire cycle... I have found taking all 20 mg 30 minutes before your workout to be optimal bro

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Day 3:

Subject woke up with another slight headache this morning. According to some people, gw can cause low blood sugar which in turn can cause a headache. Subject felt noticeably better after his 1200 calorie fruit smoothie! So delicious and healthy!!

Workout: stationary bike 1:00 hour at 140 bpm easy plus 2 sets of ab machine crunches to failure and 2 sets lower back extensions to failure. Workout felt great today! Felt really strong and no headaches this time. Heart rate wouldn't seem to rise as easy and Subject feels like they could go for hours without feeling worn out. Definitely knows it's working.

Subject feels that only after 3 days it is more effective than boldenone for strictly endurance. Although boldenone is still awesome in its own right. Would make a great stack with gw I reckon...

Loving the support guys thanks for reading, tune in for more!!

The power meter does not lie. I happen to live in mountains where it's the Mecca of pro cyclists and speak to them often. And weight as you know is critical up a 6-8+ %
Incline. GW great for your purposes then once down to weight AICAR is what all these Semi pros use amongst handfuls of other very unique 02 delivery supps. The other overlooked one is Sildenafil 40-50mg offers a 4000-5000 ft oxygen advantage..... Only epo and few others can do that;)

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

If I understand correctly, your saying that once gw cycle is finished, aicar is used along with rbc boosters? Is the gw only used primarily to cut weight? Is epo still the optimal endurance booster over gw? I like the idea of bridging after my subjects gw cycle to keep things going.
Would love for you to elaborate more on the best methods as far as timing, dosages, unique compounds used, etc.. Subject is not tested for PED's...

Day 3:

Subject woke up with another slight headache this morning. According to some people, gw can cause low blood sugar which in turn can cause a headache. Subject felt noticeably better after his 1200 calorie fruit smoothie! So delicious and healthy!!

Workout: stationary bike 1:00 hour at 140 bpm easy plus 2 sets of ab machine crunches to failure and 2 sets lower back extensions to failure. Workout felt great today! Felt really strong and no headaches this time. Heart rate wouldn't seem to rise as easy and Subject feels like they could go for hours without feeling worn out. Definitely knows it's working.

Subject feels that only after 3 days it is more effective than boldenone for strictly endurance. Although boldenone is still awesome in its own right. Would make a great stack with gw I reckon...

Loving the support guys thanks for reading, tune in for more!!

i can assure you, especially since i've stacked them so many times, it is an amazing combination bro... you would love it

Yes they are usually stacked. AICAR acts as AMP activated kinase shuttles glucose more efficiently. Decreases oxidative stress and seems to increase endurance by changing fast twitch to more energy efficient slow twitch fibers that utilize fat better. Hard to say which product is "better", one study rats said that already taking GW adding AICAR up regulated 40% of gene GW was already working on. They work best in combo. Go with timing suggestions above. As for AICAR I'll let you know of it's different but 10 mg day timing 1/2 hr prior to training. Look up ppar-delta agonists, thats the class it falls in. Micardis you will see used.....
Look at redoxhealth.com for more info on antioxidants helped in product development. Sites not up selling anything nor will it be just never took it down. It offers some different nutritional chemistry info you may be interested in by a biker who knows his stuff. They gotta have links here on elite to buy the nutritional ingredients kUz I don't sell them. Remember using anything you gotta have right nutrition other stuff is better living through chemistry!!

Take care my friend

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Day 3:
Subject visited a new gym as a guest and ended up doing free weights on upper body. It was a great workout. No headaches. You body builders would definitely like this stuff. Subject needed a lot less rest inbetween sets. Cardio weight circuits were a lot of fun. Slept great last night.

Day 4: Rest

Day 5:

Forgot to take dose pwo and still felt the effects. Breathing is very easy and controlled. Generally good and energetic feeling like the energizer bunny. Subject never feels heavy legs or lethargy after workout.

Took dose post workout and got a slight headache. So subject ate a bunch of raisins and 100% fruit juice and felt a lot better.

Workout: 1:00 easy 140bpm with 3 x 10 min tempo intervals at 160bpm.

Day 6: Crazy day where life got in the way, wasn't home to give a dose and missed subjects workout. bummer...

Day 7: 1:30 easy 140 bpm. No headaches and good results, as usual. Subject felt real tired after work but the GW really helped as a pre workout, awesome stuff! Subjects physique has changed slightly and is more vascular and defined. Must be due to the fat loss...

Days 8-14: Sorry I haven't been doing much updating. I figured there is no need for daily updates if theres not much changes. I don't really see any boosted acceleration of fitness gains, and it isn't getting any stronger as the cycle goes. But it honestly seems like a potion that just automatically gives the rat an advantage. The gains are keepable while off (subject only took 1 or 2 days off unintentionally and still worked out), and their is no real bell curve of performance changes though out the cycle. Subject felt it from the first or second day and noticed a sudden jump in performance and has loved it ever since! His workouts have been awesome! He did a grueling 5 hr ride in the heat and had to stop a few times because of lactic acid leg cramps. But the heart rate and breathing was so controlled and easy in comparison. Recovery was very quick and felt like a million bucks after just a short rest. Subject definitely looks more lean and cardio fit. Lots of vains and definition while retaining a fair amount of mass. Definitely great stuff!!

Top Bottom