Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Am I taking enough steroids?

John McLane

Due to being on a tight budget, I have enough gear left for a six week course of 1 shot of Test E and Equipoise for 6 weeks. I have HCG, zinc and Tribulus for PCT. I'm not really an advanced gear user, just done a handful of basic courses in the past. Is it worth it? What I mean is some of you may think that Im not gonna be taking enough, but Im sure I can make some gains and look better than before I started - what do you all think?

Double the dosage and do it for 3 weeks. You'll get better results. But do a real PCT -- HMG, UNLEASHED, dex, POST CYCLE HcGenerate. Follow with BRIDGE, GEAR and BIG BLAST. You can walk away with some solid gains.

If you can't afford to do this, save up until you can.

Double the dosage and do it for 3 weeks. You'll get better results. But do a real PCT -- HMG, UNLEASHED, dex, POST CYCLE HcGenerate. Follow with BRIDGE, GEAR and BIG BLAST. You can walk away with some solid gains.

since when is HCG bad? did i miss something.

3 Weeks? Isn't that too short?

If you start get more befor eyou finish. Best bet is to get more befor eyou do anything.

Top Bottom