Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Am I suppose to get a buzz off of

cobra108

I started the 1-AD (ok don't laugh) a couple of days ago and I feel like I'm getting a buzz off this shit like when I take one or two Xenadrine-RFA1

wtf is in this stuff? is it hydroxy cut in disguise?

It may be causing you to be lethargic.

I did a cycle a few years ago and it made me tired all day, you may be feeling something related to that feeling.

weird, it might be alot mental, not saying your crazy, but alot of guys when they take shit it gives them a sense of well being, bigtime, so it could be something like that, you might not be used to adrogens in your body(no matter how weak they are) and the caffine just would intesify it, you might just have a low tolerance, really low, but ive honestly have never heard of it happening, usually youd get pissed off and want to kill someone, on andro and caffine if your a new new new newbie, but everyones differnt i guess, just make sure like your not having bad sides or then you could possibly be alergic to something in it... gluck,

i'm not taking any ECA it just feels like I am. I'm very sensitive to what I put into my body so far no negative sides really. just a few extra farts and some muscles twitching here and there. i'm not a vet but not a rookie as I have used the real thing before.

who know's maybe it is all in my head.

Saint V said:
You must of got the 1AD thats laced with coke.

hey, do you have a website for where I can pick some of that up. ;)

Cobra, it's probably all in your head bro. I wouldn't worry about it to much.

cobra108 said:
I started the 1-AD (ok don't laugh) a couple of days ago and I feel like I'm getting a buzz off this shit like when I take one or two Xenadrine-RFA1

wtf is in this stuff? is it hydroxy cut in disguise?

I believe Xendadrine has something like St. John's Wart in it, which is supossed to create a feeling of well being. It's definitely not the 1-AD though.

took 1-AD 100 mg a day last year and noticed the same thing- taken every kind of anabolic you can think of and never had that same feeling- i have had a lot of people tell me the same thing

steroid hormones do affect the brain and may in some individuals cause receptor activation that may resemble a "high" (compared to normal receptor activity- which may be impaired in those individuals)

Top Bottom