Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Am I stacking right ?

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

I have been on anavar 50 for 2 weeks taking 1 a day and 1 nap 50 a day and just upped the anavar to 2 a day on morning and one night time and also started 1ml of ttm a week is this too much ?

you need real anavar that is your problem

go to domestic supply and buy the real stuff

I have 1ml of ttm a week and have 1 nap 50 and 1 anavar50mg in the morning and then 1 anavar 50mg around 7pm

I understand now. I was reading the original post differently at 150mg.
My understanding is 50-60mg is the sweet spot.
I am currently running 50.
More is not always better. You might get more keepable gains at 50 and not waste the second pill. Save it for the next cycle. More gains down the road.
Maybe next cycle stack it with something else.
Stay strong.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

100 mg of anavar is essentially double the max you should be taking.. thats way too much to be using and you will find out when your blood panel is completely fucked up on values from using that much , even with anavar being considered more "mild" , I can tell you with that much, it will definitely hurt you

Top Bottom