Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Am I Missing Anything Here???

tricepula

I'm new to this board and it's great. Suggestions are appreciated. I current take Xenadrine, Green Tea, Tyrosine, Glutamine, Multi, C, E, Calcium, Glucosamine, B complex, Cranberry Fruit, Milk Thistle, St. John's Wort, Kava Kava, Alpha Lipoic Acid, and of course Protein Shakes throughout the day! I also drink various juices from my JuiceMan. I take certain pills in the morning, preworkout, afterworkout and when I go to sleep. Am I missing anything here or am I taking too much. I just came off six weeks of Test Cyp and I'm on my fifth week of Fina which will continue three more weeks or until the clomid arrives! Any suggestions? I bulked up alot and now I'm cutting while getting way strong! Thanks!!!

Seems like you have everything covered and planned out. All should be well, just drink plenty of water and don't forget to eat some real food.

Welcome to the board. Seems like you have most bases covered. Just remember a supplement is exacly that a 'supplement' to your diet. Most important is plenty of food at least 6 times a day.

I wakeup, take supps have protein shake and oatmeal. Hour later I eat like two potatoes or some rice, maybe a sandwich too. Two hours or so later I take some supps, protein shake and eat like a PBJ or an apple or banana. Then I go to the gym and workout for an hour to an hour and a half at high intensity. I then come home take more supps and eat another PBJ or fruit or carrot-apple-ginger juice and a protein shake. A half to an hour later I usually eat a tuna-egg sandwich and some veggies. Then I just EAT!

That is a good start. Definately add a protein drink in there for immediately after you train, when the muscle needs it most.
Also, what is a PBJ?

PBJ is a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I take a double shake when I get home from the gym.

Thanks,
tricepula

Top Bottom