Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Am I just too old for running AAS?

Rex 2

I have been working out for the last 5 years and I want to get more muscular, probably because of my age I hit plateau faster than young guys, no matter how heavy I work out and how many hours I spend at the gym I can't get bigger, I'm 55 years old 5'11 and my current weight if 170 lbs.
I was considering to run a cycle of test 400 mg a week and according with your advice may be add dbol in low doses, do you guys think I'm too old to stack and just do test alone , or I definitely should stay away from AAS keeping in mind at 55 libido could be kill with steroids? thank you.

there are plenty of dudes in their 50's stacking steroids. JP who is a mod on evo is in his 60's and still cycles steroids

if you are finding it hard to grow though there is something wrong with your diet and/or training. might be time to change things up

You can use steroids at any age. In fact, you will probably get better results from steroids at your age then a younger person would since your baseline testosterone levels will be lower.

I would do a simple testosterone only cycle for your first cycle.

I explain how to properly run a first steroid cycle in this video here -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqBLCSaKsW4

Weeks 1 - 10
test e or cyp 400-500mg/week
aromasin 10mg EOD

After the cycle run the perfect PCT -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Nothing wrong with doing a steroid cycle at your age assuming you are healthy enough to do so. I would first look at diet though. If you are not gaining now because you are not eating enough then the same thing will happen while running gear. You need to eat enough on cycle or you will not gain.

A lot of people run steroids at that age.

Honestly speaking, its very beneficial for older men to have exogenous testosterone injections because after mid 30s the natural testosterone levels start to drop, leading to loss of muscle tissue, performance issues, mood swings, and other health problems.

Top Bottom