Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Am I dosin right

its hard to understand what ur doin or at least for me.

so ur shootin test e twice a week at 250mg per pin?

like joe said.. drop the nandrolones and if ur on 500 mg of test a week ur gonna get sick gains IF and only if ur diet is set up right... ur diet is what? break down daily...

pct is planned how too?

Ill be dropping the npp, should I drop the other deca as well and only do the test? I eat approx six to eight chicken breast a day, nothing fried. On days I don't eat the chicken breast I eat about the same in weight of pork. I switch it up like Monday, Wednesday and Friday is chicken one week and the next week is Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday alternating the chicken and pork all lean. Every other week ill add some red meat or venison ( like deer or wild turkey, I hunt a lot). Mornings I eat at least half dozen of eggs along snacking on boiled eggs throughout the day. I follow that as close as I can, I work construction and some days I don't get to eat as much cause it gets crazy busy sometimes. I admit it was pretty dumb following advice and not researching from the start, I picked up on a few things along the way and realized I might be in a little trouble with my cycle and I really appreciate the help as well as I appreciate the criticism. Thanks again for understanding.

^^^ you need to research pct and ancillaries now.

thats wonderful you have your diet spot on.. but what does that have to do with what i asked earlier about running proper ancillaries? you should be on caber, an AI, and have hcg, SERM, and natty supps ready to go for pct.

drop everything you are doing on start researching now. you have been a member since october, i would think you would have atleast read the ABC's of running a cycle.

One thing no one has had mentioned. At your weight 200g protein per day seems too low to me. Or is that just what you get from a protein shake?

I suggest you read the stickies in the oct section bro. :)

Thanks again guys, and I will surely follow your advice. And to be honest this is the first time I have heard the term ancillaries. Even though I have been a member since October I lost my iPhone for quite a while, had to use the old trusty flip phone back up till I got the money for a new Iphone and just got back in the circuit. Haven't completely learned to use all the resources of this forum but quickly coming around with the help of the veterans on here. Very much appreciated guys and I will keep you guys updated with the results and WILL be watching out for more advice.

Research research research, forums like this are one of the best ways to get safe advice rather than watching a YouTube goon. Also good call on dropping the deca, nandrolone can be a destroyer of lives if proper sups aren't used. Stay with the test nail the diet and you'll get swole!!!

Top Bottom