Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Am I dosin right

Newb76

I am currently on test 250mg, deca 250mg, and npp 100mg. I was instructed to stack it all at 1cc each and inject in glute twice a week. Although I have since found out the person instructing me seems to contradict them self quite often and not as experienced as they claim. This is my first cycle. Any help is appreciated.

Last edited:
I am currently on sarcoplex test 250mg, endurex deca 250mg, and npp 100mg. I was instructed to stack it all at 1cc each and inject in glute twice a week. Although I have since found out the person instructing me seems to contradict them self quite often and not as experienced as they claim. This is my first cycle. Any help is appreciated.

what are your stats first? Include age, height, weight, bodyfat % and experience lifting

I am 37 yrs old, 5' 11" and 196 lbs, and body fat is approx 10% according to my last insurance health screening 2 weeks ago.

Sorry about including lab names, I think my screen name says it all. Thanks again guys. And should I stop the npp or just fade it out?

what ancillaries are you running? what week are you on? what is your pct?

what support supps do you have?

this is a mess bro it really is. you should have done more research and not depended on a friend who probably depended on a friend and who has no clue what he is doing.

if you are early on cycle you should stop everything and you will be able to get out of this okay.. if you are deep into it then you are potentially fucked without having what you need on hand

I have been sticking twice a week in the hip 1cc of each gear with all 3 in one shot. I am on week 8 and I've got approx half bottle of each left. I started with npp first as I was told it is a short ester deca, after I finished that bottle I went to the above. I am taking protein about 200 grams a day, creatine matrix, 2000 mg milk thistle, 2400 mg fish oil, and n.o. matrix 3000 mg. I've got test booster for pct. I take the creatine and n.o. right before workout and on non workout days I take it in the morning along with my protein shake and a big plate of eggs. The fish oil and milk thistle every day.

I have made some decent gains. I have went from 183 to 196 and its all in my chest, shoulders and arms.

Dude... You need to research the fuck out of PCT if you want to come out of this without being totally fucked up. How can you just start doing research 8 weeks into your cycle? I just don't get that. I would drop the Deca and npp and just run the Test at 250mg/wk until you have your PCT set up. And start it ASAP.

Top Bottom