Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Am I being scammed??

Wyllis

I have dealt with my supplier for months but all of a sudden he seems to be trying to rip me off.

I got him some business from else where (i.e not me) for 200 dianabol. He told me that he did not have any dbal, but he had anabol instead. I told this to the guy that wanted the stuff and he said ok he would have the anabol. When I gave him the anabol he said he did not want pink stars he had already paid for them by the way. So I phone my supplier and ask him can he swop them for dbal when he gets them and at the same time I wanted 5 susts and 5 deca. This was no problem, but when I met my supplier he gave me the sust and deca, but told me he had forgotten the dbal. Now me being a fucking idiot I said to him well you keep the anabol and we will meet again when you have the dbal.

Now he has the 200 anabol that this guy has paid for and I cant get in touch with him. He is avoiding all my text messaging and phone calls its really pissing me off.

I will have to give the guy £30 out of my own pocket now while my supplier gets off with £30 for fuck all.

Fuck I know Im being scammed, but I fucking trusted that guy. NEVER AGAIN!

that sucks,in my opinion that was a dumb move on his part.He could have made alot more money in the long run by treating you right and doing more business with you in the future.I guess you live and you learn.

Xathus or what ever you fucking name is, I already said that I was the fucking idiot for being so trusting. So well done sherlock for pointing that one out to me, dumb ass.

Anyway I have just had a reply from him and it is because of two things. He has changed his mobile no for security reasons and he has not got the dbal yet.

How do you guys rate naposim? I think its pretty good.

First of all, anabol is dball, and second, your friend said he wanted them, he should have kept them. I cant believe that a supplier would take them back anyway. I mean, its cool that he did. He'll probably come through. He doesn't sound like he wanted to scam ya.

Top Bottom