Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alternative to unleashed in pct?

Yup I agree with looking for another product to replace Unleash. They can't keep it in stock. It's so frustrating as a customer.

@Ftsk Recycle by purus labs is a pretty solid product that has similar ingredients to unleashed and it is priced very well

@patternsco Aromasin or formestane from great white peptides or chemical need in liquid form

You can't be serious. The ingredients are NOTHING alike!

Try post cycle II from powerlabs nutrition it has Daa bromo estrogen blocker tribulis ect. 40 bones month supply

Sent from my PG86100 using EliteFitness

Try post cycle II from powerlabs nutrition it has Daa bromo estrogen blocker tribulis ect. 40 bones month supply

Sent from my PG86100 using EliteFitness

Besides ripping off of protein factory's POST-CYCLE name, it's a bullshit supplement that does nothing for recovery. Caffeine? Creatine? And there's no bromo. Nonsense.

Need to keep your product in stock with distributors. If not customers gonna start finding other products to use maybe not as good but available.

Or competitors will take advantage of short supply and really step up their R&D for a future replacement.

You can't be serious. The ingredients are NOTHING alike!

Look be that as it may it is comparable it may have different ingredients but it does the job as well, I love unleashed postcycle combo but its always out of stock and as phghi said since that is the case people have to look elsewhere since they can't structure their cycle around when that product is in stock,
Again I am not bashing the product but since it is out of stock I am trying to let him know a suitable alternative

Look be that as it may it is comparable it may have different ingredients but it does the job as well, I love unleashed postcycle combo but its always out of stock and as phghi said since that is the case people have to look elsewhere since they can't structure their cycle around when that product is in stock,
Again I am not bashing the product but since it is out of stock I am trying to let him know a suitable alternative

Thanks bro

That's fine. But it isn;t the same. And it isn't as good.

Top Bottom