Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Also, Finasteride should never be used with Deca-Durabolin. It can actually promote hair loss in this situation.

yeah bro did a cycle of deca(norma) and var along with 1mg of finasteride back in 2003...i was shedding like crazy man...freaked me out.....but no one really knows for sure cause finasteride will make you shed too in the beginning....and ..my hairs came back...didn't see any difference after 2 months.....but to be safe i don't mix them together now

shit, i am shedding like fucking crazy. i'm at the end of my deca cycle though and i'm scared to stop using the propecia

Also, Finasteride should never be used with Deca-Durabolin. It can actually promote hair loss in this situation.

That statement is dead on.

MaGilicuti said:
shit, i am shedding like fucking crazy. i'm at the end of my deca cycle though and i'm scared to stop using the propecia

Are you using test too? If not, stop the finasteride for 4-6 weeks until the deca clears your system. If you're going to be doing hcg, you're pretty much screwed. Stop the finasteride and get on saw palmetto extract, nioxin shampoo + conditioner, and nizoral every 3rd day. Minoxidil would help also, although it may make you shed a little at first.

yes i've been using propecia and i'm at the end of my deca cycle. will my hair grow back after the cycle is complete and if i start using propecia again? my hair was shedding like crazy at one point but i thought that was just part of the process

MaGilicuti said:
yes i've been using propecia and i'm at the end of my deca cycle. will my hair grow back after the cycle is complete and if i start using propecia again? my hair was shedding like crazy at one point but i thought that was just part of the process

Get on the topicals bro. If you're using test and deca, you're pretty much screwed whether you use propecia or not.

Does anyone have any science to back these things up? Im not saying you are wrong, I just want to hear someone chime in that has an explanation why deca + fin would be bad, and also HCG.

Top Bottom