Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alright guys...need help with anxiety from this damn EQ!

JG1

I'm starting my 5th week of Ttokkyo EQ @ 600mg/week. I am a nervous wreck, for no reason at all. Anything I do I get nervous about it. This is really not like me at all. I'm friggin paranoid all the god damn time.

Is there any kind of herbal supplement to calm me down a little? St John's Wort or something?

I need help with this badly!

thanks!

Dont tell me this shit, I am getting ready to start 600mg a week.

What else are you taking with the Eq??

I will bump this for you bro, i will be doing the same cycle except with Enanthate, and i get really bad anxiety from EQ as well, BELIEVE ME I KNOW IT SUCKS!! Makes you feel fucking crazy...

M56M

inositol worked for me, about 6 or so grams a day, split up a.m and p.m.... sorry to hear about this bro, this is the worst fuckin possible thing that could happen to someone, feels like your fuckin crazy.... that alone has stopped me from ever using steriods again.. but anyways, try the inositol, it seemed to work for me, and just try to remember its all in your head, so if you think the inositol will work , then it will! good luck

i guess im not the only one, i have been having bad anxiety attacks for no reason whatsoever.i thought maybey it was something going on in my life but i guess its the gram of eq

ripped103 said:
i guess im not the only one, i have been having bad anxiety attacks for no reason whatsoever.i thought maybey it was something going on in my life but i guess its the gram of eq

I was doing the same exact thing, i was making out all my anxiety to be shit going on in my life, school, work, and *girlfriend*. Its like you stress shit that should not be stressed, and its amplified times 20.

PS: i use to chill in SI alot, I know a few girls who live there. Ever been to Atlantis? how is that place?

M56M

at what point did it start? I'm starting my 4th week with eq and no anxiety.. hope it doesn't come my way..

kevin7

Top Bottom