Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alright guys...need help with anxiety from this damn EQ!

Anxiety does not occuer in everyone. Od course we all have anxiety but some of have it worse than others. EQ is said to really trigger anxiety in us high prone people. I also will be using 600mgs of EQ a week. The best way to combat this problem is with a .25xanax. However be very careful when using the xanax because they can be very addictive. Valium also work well but its the same thing. There are supposed to be non-habit forming medications but most of them seem to mess with your sex drive, so that is definetly out of question. Main thing you need to do is relax. If you have anyother questions PM me and i will help you out. I went through the same thing not to long ago. But I learned how to handle it. Do you take any stimulants?

kevin7,

I started really bad about a 7-10 days ago.

I really have to do something about this. I don't think I've ever felt so paranoid in my life. I try and tell myself thats there's nothing to worry about, and to just relax, but I just can't shake this off.

I'll give the valerian and the inositol a try. I don't have access the xanax though, wish I did because this anxiety gets so bad at times.

Yellobottle,

No, I'm not on any stimulants. Thanks for your offer of help, I appreciate it.

And thank all you guys for your help, I just feel aweful...really thinking of droping the EQ from my cycle....

ive used eq before and at the same dosage and didnt experience this problem.im on week 3 right now of test and eq and mind is always racing.thinking stupit things for no reason whatsever.ive never had such bad anxiety like this before.i hope it get better soon.somedays im fine and others im a mess.
and for the guy who asked about atlantis, it used to be good but it sucks now.maybey im just getting older, i dont get out much anymore.too much time eating and training and i just grew out of the whole club seen.

Top Bottom