Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alright gents, who wants to be added to be the first ones to hear about discounts??

stevesmi

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
our sponsors are always putting up discounts and I see guys who miss the announcements or who might not get paid till Friday etc complain to me about how they missed the deal.. ie the recent RS transa discount was $99 and now the price shot back up to $229!!

so if you would like to be added to my PM list to hear about discounts PM me and I will add you. I won't send you anything except the latest special discounts on all our sponsors items and you can always let me know if you want to be removed from the list or put back on.

so hit me up if you want to be added!

Re: Alright gents, who wants to be added to be the first ones to hear about discounts

Add me brotha

Re: Alright gents, who wants to be added to be the first ones to hear about discounts

Add me please

Yea add me thanks bro

Sent from my LG-LS980 using EliteFitness

Add PearDog puhleeze.
Thank you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom