Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Already got Test E/EQ. Need more Test. Will Test Suspension work?

mm107

High End Bro
Platinum
IVE been trying to nail my cycle down pat 100% before i poke..

I wanted to go with NPP but right now its just not available for me to get. If i wanted to i could get it, just im little broke right now and have other goodies already

Now heres my Q....i dont have enough Test E, to use @ 500mg/day

I was wondering, if i bought some Test Suspension, how would i be able to mix it up in the bunch

500mg Test Weeks 1-15
400mg EQ Weeks 1-15

I have a 20ml vial of Test E @ 250mg/ml = 5,000mg test
500mg/week for 15 weeks is 7,500mg so i am off by 2500mg.

I was gonna pik up Test Susp @ 100mg & 20ml vial
So that is 2,000mg wich would cover the ratio.
(the suspension is water based too)

But how would i incorporate suspension into the mix?

Its true that i would feel the effects alot faster then with Test E/Eq alone correct?

There's no good way to do what you propose. You'd have to inject 1.3ml of the test-E per week (333mg) and 25mg/day of suspension. That would be 508mg/week of test.

But suspension has to be injected at least daily and twice daily is recommended. Trying to stand that for 15 weeks is unthinkable.

You would feel the effects of the suspension from day 1. Compared to 2-3 weeks for the test-E and 6 weeks for the EQ. But again, I don't think it's an option. Try to get a 10ml bottle of test-E and you're all set.

nydj66 said:
There's no good way to do what you propose. You'd have to inject 1.3ml of the test-E per week (333mg) and 25mg/day of suspension. That would be 508mg/week of test.

But suspension has to be injected at least daily and twice daily is recommended. Trying to stand that for 15 weeks is unthinkable.

You would feel the effects of the suspension from day 1. Compared to 2-3 weeks for the test-E and 6 weeks for the EQ. But again, I don't think it's an option. Try to get a 10ml bottle of test-E and you're all set.

DAMN, lol looks like im gonna have to put an order in for Test E, sucks tho, my usual guy has a sale on suspension =[

dont go with suspension for you first cycle bro, stick with what youve got. maybe add dbol at 30mg/day first 4-5weeks.

I am not doing the math, but you can mix the two very, very easily, and get the advantages of suspension right away.

The only disadvantage is suspension can hurt, when you inject it.

Just wait and order more enanthate. It will work out better in the end. Do not start until you have EVERYTHING on hand.

Run an AI with this cycle.

BMJ

Why not save the EQ and just run test E 500mg for 12-15. which ever? Its your 1st cycle right? I dont think its necessary to start stacking yet. I know i've posted this a few times but i made great gains off a 2nd cycle with just test alone at 500mg for 14 weeks. I've seen your posts and it sounds like you have diet and training down to a T. You wouldnt be disappointed with Test alone. :chomp:

gabulldogs02 said:
Why not save the EQ and just run test E 500mg for 12-15. which ever? Its your 1st cycle right? I dont think its necessary to start stacking yet. I know i've posted this a few times but i made great gains off a 2nd cycle with just test alone at 500mg for 14 weeks. I've seen your posts and it sounds like you have diet and training down to a T. You wouldnt be disappointed with Test alone. :chomp:

WOW, never looked at it like this....

I can run the same cycle my buddy is about to start, he was going to start

mm's buddy said:
Cycle:
Test E @ 500mg / weeks 1-10 = 5,000 Total Test

Injections:
Tuesdays & Thursdays

PCT:
1,500 IUs HCG 3x/wk (mon/wed/fri) in combination with 20 mgs Nolvadex ED for the first 3 weeks. After, discontinue HCG and continue 20 mgs Nolvadex ED for an additional 3 weeks.

Top Bottom