Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alot of blood

redbottom2

[FONT=&quot]So ,i just shot the glute for the first time today.. i was shooting the delts before... it was first off real hard to puncture the skin.. and when i did and took the needle out i started to bleed alot compared to the delts... is this normal?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

No that is not normal, but it does happen from time to time (with any injection site really). You just nicked a blood vessel is all, and no need to panic.

So ,i just shot the glute for the first time today.. i was shooting the delts before... it was first off real hard to puncture the skin.. and when i did and took the needle out i started to bleed alot compared to the delts... is this normal?

That you're posting means you didn't bleed out. So....

[FONT=&quot]So ,i just shot the glute for the first time today.. i was shooting the delts before... it was first off real hard to puncture the skin.. and when i did and took the needle out i started to bleed alot compared to the delts... is this normal?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
If it's hard to push in, its probably scar tissue. When that happens relocate the needle

not a big deal, shit happens

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

Top Bottom