Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Along with your cutting stacks...

Radical Ice

When on cycle and cutting -- in all of your experience, for example, if you establish that your maintenance calories are 3000, so you start off a cut at 2700 per day -- if you have time constraints, have you seen where it's of any benefit at all to eat all of your calories at once (omad), or maybe half in the morning and half at night, or divided into 3 meals a day, or 6 meals??? Is it all about the daily caloric intake regardless or is the the meal timing critical -- have you actually seen where it makes a difference?

Everyone is very different and this is more trial and error than anything. You have to test things out and see what works for you sir

I have been a certified nutritionist for so many years and one thing I can tell you is that no matter what one person does, we are all so very different and each person has different needs/reactions/accommodations and just like cycling and learning our OWN bodies, it can be even more tricky with diet but it is simply trial and error in many circumstances to see what works for YOU specifically

When on cycle and cutting -- in all of your experience, for example, if you establish that your maintenance calories are 3000, so you start off a cut at 2700 per day -- if you have time constraints, have you seen where it's of any benefit at all to eat all of your calories at once (omad), or maybe half in the morning and half at night, or divided into 3 meals a day, or 6 meals??? Is it all about the daily caloric intake regardless or is the the meal timing critical -- have you actually seen where it makes a difference?

It's all about macro intake and quality of food not calories
you should do 2 meals per day with a 16 hour fast and 8 hours refeed

start with full 3000 calories and stick to it while you increase training intensity and lower calories slowly to see results, if with fasting results will come fast

if you eat 300 less calories a day your body will also burn 300 less calories.

it is called survival

my advice is focus on what you eat, how much you eat, and when you eat. time restricted feeding is the way humans should eat. don't even worry about how many fucking calories you eat a day. everyday you should eat different amount anyway, i don't see animals in the wild counting calories or eating the same everyday.

Is it all about the daily caloric intake regardless or is the the meal timing critical -- have you actually seen where it makes a difference?

no there are studies showing that meal timing makes a huge difference.

Top Bottom