Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Almost finished , Now what

bbforlife

ok guys i just finished my last shot of upjohn cyp at 400mg / week and anabolin at 200 / week. i still have 3 shots of upjohn winny. i gained a good solid 19lbs. 25 in all but some is water wieght. i m looking to lose the last bit of water and cut up a bit more. one thing i can say is i feel like a little bitch at times like crying or something. i was listening to some song on the radio and almost lost it. i havent done that since my first love in high school couple questions.

1.should i and if so when take clomid. i know 2 weeks after last shot of test , right??

2.can i do a clen only cycle now to get going on the cutting

any other suggestions on how to finish this

before
202 lbs
5'11"

after 222 lbs.

my strentgh went up very nicley and my endurance as well
my 40 time went from 5.1 to 4.5.
as some of you may know i have tryouts for the astros , giants and cubs coming up in june , july and august so any help would be apprieated

I'm pretty sure but, not positive that you should start 3 weeks after your last shot of Cyp or Enan. I do 3 weeks but, I bridge w/d-bol @ 15mgED untill the day before I start clomid. This was my first Clomid experience & I have nothing but good news about it. I have hardly lost any strength at all & have kept 70% of my weight. I went with the suggested:

300mg day1
100mg days 2 -11
50mg days 12-21

That's cool that you're trying out for a pro sport. Good luck and definitely let us know how it goes.

You have been using arimidex/liquidex right?? If not that's be the first place to start.

JC

Start clomid 2 weeks after your last cyp injection......

supertech69 said:
I'm pretty sure but, not positive that you should start 3 weeks after your last shot of Cyp or Enan. I do 3 weeks but, I bridge w/d-bol @ 15mgED untill the day before I start clomid. This was my first Clomid experience & I have nothing but good news about it. I have hardly lost any strength at all & have kept 70% of my weight. I went with the suggested:

300mg day1
100mg days 2 -11
50mg days 12-21

2 weeks after Cyp or Enan..

And go with the clomid therapy plan that supertech posted

Top Bottom