Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

almost finished with 1st cycle, when to start clomid, after the test or after EQ?

chopper7

I'm finishing up my first cycle. I took my last shot of testoprim-d twelve days ago, but I still have two and a half weeks of my 10 week cycle taking 400mg. of Eq/week.
Should I take the clomid 2 or 3 weeks after my last shot of testoprim-d, or wait till 2 or 3 weeks after my last shot of EQ... and which is it 2 or 3 weeks?
Thanks Guys!!!

You want the gear out of your system, start the clomid 3 weeks after your last injection.

If you don't like the sides with clomid, consider HCG on your next cycle.

clomid should be 3-4 weeksa after test

clomids primary reason is to bring test levels to as close to normal as possible. therefore taking it 3-4 weeks after your last shot of test. eq does not directly effect the producing of the testes therefore not requiring clomid. what is your reasoning behind taking the clomid after the eq? does it clean you system out?

Thank you gentlemen for your posts.

I apprecieate all the input. I'll start the clomid after the EQ.
My results were fantastic, and still gaining. However, I got a stress fracture in my right foot about 6 weeks ago, and then fucked up my shoulder doing a heavy workout on chest about 3 weeks ago; so I've been working around these injuries and still seeing improvement. I've gone from 214 to 232 of solid lean muscle, I've lost fat due to my cardio program as well. I love EQ, I have a bunch of it left. I look forward to my next cycle.

Queeny239, I'm afraid I do not understand your message at all.

Thanks All!

Top Bottom