Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Allergic reaction to wiinny?Someone help me on this one.....

therookie

Im in my 5th week of win/eq, everything is going smooth its my first cycle so i am making unbeleivable gains, i started at 248 now i am up to 265 but getting leaner by the day.......I gave myself my win in the tri and now my fuckin arm is swollen like a balloon and is red and really itchy, can i be having an allergic reaction to it this late in my cycle?

I cant wait to post my before and afters up here:)
Thanks Boyz!(and girlz)
NyC!

Possibly but winny normally does cause more localised swelling than normal AS. I usually divide a single Zambon shot in both delts (that is only 25mg or 1/2 cc per shot) and mine swell up like balloons.

Not exactly sure what that is, is it a branded painkiller. We have different brand names in the UK. If the pain is intense I'd use something like ibuprofen at 400mg every 6 hours or so. Ibuprofen can also help reduce localised swelling. Next time stick the winny in your delts, it is probably less painful as there are less nerves and keep your oil based shots seperate in your lower body.

Sounds like an abcess. Go see the doc

HEY BRO, TRY TAKING THE BENEDRYL. IF THAT DIESN'T WORK, DEFIANETLY SEE A DOC. IF IT IS AN ALLERGIC REACTION, YOU COULD GO INTO ANPHYLACTIC(SP) SHOCK. IT IS POSSIB;E TO ALL OF THE SUDDEN DEVELOP AN ALLERGY. HOPE THIS HELPS

Top Bottom