Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Allergic Reaction?

RippedRule

Ok, I'm currently ON:
Week 8 Test E 500mg
Week 4 Anavar 40 mg/ed
1.25 mg letro ed

Last week I started developing itchy skin especially at night. It gets so damn bad that I get hives all over until i take some benedryl. It's freaking me out because until now it hasn't happened and I'm not taking anything new. I even took 2 days off of everything and it still happened last night.

Any suggestions/ideas as to what could be causing this?

RippedRule said:
Ok, I'm currently ON:
Week 8 Test E 500mg
Week 4 Anavar 40 mg/ed
1.25 mg letro ed

Last week I started developing itchy skin especially at night. It gets so damn bad that I get hives all over until i take some benedryl. It's freaking me out because until now it hasn't happened and I'm not taking anything new. I even took 2 days off of everything and it still happened last night.

HMMM. SOme times when your body can not filter toxins fast enough it will push them out threw the skin. Try something to help detox and some premross oil as well for the liver.

No one here can take the place of just getting it looked at by the doc though. It could be something else.

RippedRule said:
Ok, I'm currently ON:
Week 8 Test E 500mg
Week 4 Anavar 40 mg/ed
1.25 mg letro ed

How long have you been on that letro dose? Seems like a lot!

I have small lumnps and was using the letro to see if it would have any benefits on them.

I may switch to a-dex at .5 mg/eod to see if it helps. I'll increase water intake as well. I wouldnmt think with me being on week 4 of anavar that I'd be putting too much strain on my liver but its a possibility i guess

basically, im a novice regarding aas, but i work in the healthcare profession and your reaction could be a result of something completely different, i mean, of course when something like that happens your going to point the finger at the roids, but theres just as much chance its caused by something else, for example i work in an a+e dept and i will say that most skin irritations and rashes i see are caused by people changing their washing powder, shower gel etc to things which have ingredients they never even realised they were allergic to. go see your doc mate.

In that mix, I'd likely say the high dose of letro could be the cause. However, as others have said, there could be a hundred other possible causes.

*The_West* said:
basically, im a novice regarding aas, but i work in the healthcare profession and your reaction could be a result of something completely different, i mean, of course when something like that happens your going to point the finger at the roids, but theres just as much chance its caused by something else, for example i work in an a+e dept and i will say that most skin irritations and rashes i see are caused by people changing their washing powder, shower gel etc to things which have ingredients they never even realised they were allergic to. go see your doc mate.
Good shit bro. My wife works in the health field. You should walk over to the medical forum and kick it in with some knowledge over there. I know you are new or at least your join date says you are but we can always use good peeps helping out.

*The_West* said:
very good info, K to you!

stress...detergent...low women....isolate what you did different/changed....i got a rash from the armour all i put on the seats of my car :confused: never would have thought that one

Top Bottom