Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Allergic reaction

bundestree1

[FONT=&quot]I just finished my first DNP cycle on Friday. I had been taking Benadryl every day throughout the cycle to prevent an allergic reaction, but I stopped taking it after I stopped DNP. Two days later, I developed inflamed skin on my hands, arms, and neck. It's red, swollen, feels like it's burning, and there are tiny bumps on the skin. My temp is also lower than normal, 95.6-95.8 degrees F. I started taking Benadryl again, but it's not really helping. Could this be due to the DNP? It's weird that it started after I finished the cycle. Anyone else experienced this?[/FONT]

All i am going to say is hypothermo occurs as your body temp drops below 95 degrees. I would seek medical attention.
Dnp is nothing to play around with.

What amazes me is that you actually kept using the drug although you knew you have a bad reaction to it. Why?

this is why i never recommend using it, wont discuss it, etc... i really dont have an answer on what is going on... its so fucking dangerous and should never be used whatsoever...

I'd be monitoring that temp regularly. If it doesn't improve go the ER. Do yourself a favor and not mess with that crap again
I just watched an er story about 2 weeks ago on this.
Some younger kids taking dnp to lose weight fast and kept it a secret. Ended up in the ER. Everyone was stumped. Body temp plummeted.. Until the bf slipped up about what she was taking.

Top Bottom