Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All of your SARMS1 questions... Ask them here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dylangemelli

So, ive been getting a daily inbox full of SARMS questions, so I thought it would be helpful to post this thread and give everyone as much help and advice as possible... I just want to help out everyone as much as possible and give the best advice I possibly can... So ask away!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

Re: All of your SARMS questions... Ask them here!!

GW 501516, dosage,,,, was wondering if your rats had run this, or running them on this at a later date. I thought I remembered you stateing something about it in a tread before, then again that could just be me living in my own little world again. But thats ok too, they mostly know me there...

How long can I run osta?
Is there any new Sarms in development?

As Ostarine is the most anabolic of the available SARMs, its first and formost use must be when trying to gain lean muscle.
Now the gains in absolute weight won’t be comparable to steroids such as diannabol, however what will be gained will almost exclusivley be lean mass. Due to the lack of shutdown in comparison to steroids/prohormones, a PCT period is not needed and almost all the mass that is gained on Ostarine is kept once the cycle is finished.
Doses of 25mg for 4-6 weeks are the most common protocol for such goals. Over this 4-6 week period will typically produce 6lbs or 3kg of lean, keepable gains. However the abundant side effects of steroids/prohormones will not be present.

Users have as high as 36mg [only recommended for those who weigh in at 210lbs (95kg)+] for periods as long as 8 weeks. However the potential for suppression from such doses is higher and users would have to look into a PCT protocol after undergoing such a cycle.

Ostarine would primarily fit into a cutting protocol for the maintainance of muscle mass whilst reducing calories.
One of the most disheartening outcomes of cutting is the loss hard earned muscle mass.
The drop in metabolic rate and hormone levels (T3, IGF, Testosterone etc) with the lack of calories is a perfect catabolic enviroment for loss of muscle tissue.
As Ostarine has anabolic effects, the dieter can cut calories without having to worry about muscle or strength loss.
Ostarine has also shown noticeable nutrient partioining effects among users, another reason why it can be of great help when cutting.

A 12.5-15mg dosing protocol for 4-6 weeks is good for cutting with Ostarine without undergoing any side effects or suppression.
However it must be stated that due to the lack of androgenicity, muscle hardness and overall results are not as prominenant as with the SARM S4.

In my opinion, recomp is where Ostarine really shines.
The recomping effect of losing fat and gaining muscle at the same time is what the majority of users are looking for. Trying to achieve this when you are not absolutely new to training is extremely difficult.
Where Ostarine shines for recomping is in its nutrient partioning benefits. Calories are taken from fat stores and calorie intake is fed to the muscle tissue. In fact many users report that Ostarine consumed at maintainace calories produces weight loss, whilst still getting increases in strength and muscle mass!

One of the most important factors of recomping is TIME. As you are trying to achieve multiple objectives, it requires a longer time period to notice good recomp effects so even when running steroids, these would have to be longer run injectible compounds as oppose to the short used liver toxic oral steroids/prohormones.

Although Ostarine is taken orally, as it is not methylated it is not as liver toxic as other oral steroids/prohormones. Therefore it can be run for longer than the standard 4 week period with the aforementioned compounds.

The dosing protocol of 12.5-25mg for 4-8 weeks will give excellent recomp effects.
Diet must also be optimized to where calories are just above maintaninance with at least 30% coming from lean sources of protein to get the best recomp effect.

A good dosage for gw is 10 mg a day... 5 mg in the a.m. and 5 in the p.m.... Yes, we had run this and I must say, the endurance and stamina that came immediately from the usage was tremendous however the goals that were set did not involve losing weight so it was stopped... Depending upon your goals, gw can be very efficient... You can actually dose up to 20 mg a day, but it may become a bit prcey... It is on sale at uniquemicals right now so you should take advantage of it...

GW 501516, dosage,,,, was wondering if your rats had run this, or running them on this at a later date. I thought I remembered you stateing something about it in a tread before, then again that could just be me living in my own little world again. But thats ok too, they mostly know me there...

Ok. I have 2 bottles of S-1 and 2 bottles of S-4. How long can this be run and how many bottles of GW should I scoop up, 1 or 2? Can I run them all until they are gone?

A good dosage for gw is 10 mg a day... 5 mg in the a.m. and 5 in the p.m.... Yes, we had run this and I must say, the endurance and stamina that came immediately from the usage was tremendous however the goals that were set did not involve losing weight so it was stopped... Depending upon your goals, gw can be very efficient... You can actually dose up to 20 mg a day, but it may become a bit prcey... It is on sale at uniquemicals right now so you should take advantage of it...

GW should really be ran up at 20mgs IMO......Sarms Search is dropping a 20mg per ML product this month. Only the best will do for me!

im going to assume you go the uniquemicals SARMS so thats what I am basing this on... 2 bottles of S4 dosed at 50 mg a day will last you 8 weeks and 1 bottle of s1 dosed at 25 mg a day should last you 8 weeks... the gw on the other hand will not go very far... 10 mg a day will last you 15 days per bottle... you can't run the s1 for 16 weeks straight bro... =) I think an 8 week stack of these will do you just fine!

Ok. I have 2 bottles of S-1 and 2 bottles of S-4. How long can this be run and how many bottles of GW should I scoop up, 1 or 2? Can I run them all until they are gone?

im going to assume you go the uniquemicals SARMS so thats what I am basing this on... 2 bottles of S4 dosed at 50 mg a day will last you 8 weeks and 1 bottle of s1 dosed at 25 mg a day should last you 8 weeks... the gw on the other hand will not go very far... 10 mg a day will last you 15 days per bottle... you can't run the s1 for 16 weeks straight bro... =) I think an 8 week stack of these will do you just fine!

All Unique. So 2 bottles of GW will last me a month. Good enough. I'll have enough S-1/S-4 to last me 8 weeks and a bottle of S-4 for later, I guess. How do you believe that will fair for me? I posted that pic, can you see changes in my future;-)

As Ostarine is the most anabolic of the available SARMs, its first and formost use must be when trying to gain lean muscle.
Now the gains in absolute weight won’t be comparable to steroids such as diannabol, however what will be gained will almost exclusivley be lean mass. Due to the lack of shutdown in comparison to steroids/prohormones, a PCT period is not needed and almost all the mass that is gained on Ostarine is kept once the cycle is finished.
Doses of 25mg for 4-6 weeks are the most common protocol for such goals. Over this 4-6 week period will typically produce 6lbs or 3kg of lean, keepable gains. However the abundant side effects of steroids/prohormones will not be present.

Users have as high as 36mg [only recommended for those who weigh in at 210lbs (95kg)+] for periods as long as 8 weeks. However the potential for suppression from such doses is higher and users would have to look into a PCT protocol after undergoing such a cycle.

Ostarine would primarily fit into a cutting protocol for the maintainance of muscle mass whilst reducing calories.
One of the most disheartening outcomes of cutting is the loss hard earned muscle mass.
The drop in metabolic rate and hormone levels (T3, IGF, Testosterone etc) with the lack of calories is a perfect catabolic enviroment for loss of muscle tissue.
As Ostarine has anabolic effects, the dieter can cut calories without having to worry about muscle or strength loss.
Ostarine has also shown noticeable nutrient partioining effects among users, another reason why it can be of great help when cutting.

A 12.5-15mg dosing protocol for 4-6 weeks is good for cutting with Ostarine without undergoing any side effects or suppression.
However it must be stated that due to the lack of androgenicity, muscle hardness and overall results are not as prominenant as with the SARM S4.

In my opinion, recomp is where Ostarine really shines.
The recomping effect of losing fat and gaining muscle at the same time is what the majority of users are looking for. Trying to achieve this when you are not absolutely new to training is extremely difficult.
Where Ostarine shines for recomping is in its nutrient partioning benefits. Calories are taken from fat stores and calorie intake is fed to the muscle tissue. In fact many users report that Ostarine consumed at maintainace calories produces weight loss, whilst still getting increases in strength and muscle mass!

One of the most important factors of recomping is TIME. As you are trying to achieve multiple objectives, it requires a longer time period to notice good recomp effects so even when running steroids, these would have to be longer run injectible compounds as oppose to the short used liver toxic oral steroids/prohormones.

Although Ostarine is taken orally, as it is not methylated it is not as liver toxic as other oral steroids/prohormones. Therefore it can be run for longer than the standard 4 week period with the aforementioned compounds.

The dosing protocol of 12.5-25mg for 4-8 weeks will give excellent recomp effects.
Diet must also be optimized to where calories are just above maintaninance with at least 30% coming from lean sources of protein to get the best recomp effect.
i think u may have sold me here....I blast and cruise so after this cycle I think I'll run it with my trt dose of test at 25mg ed which will give me something to look forward to for the summer lol, how are the vision sides?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom