Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All of your SARMS1 questions... Ask them here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: All of your SARMS questions... Ask them here!!

What about the S-4 and Osta, how long off for these two? In a rush, I apologize if this has already been asnwered.

you loo great Dylan!

like rick said, you will get differing opinions... after a three week mini pct you can run them again... you should get blood work done just to make sure, but if that comes back okay, you can run again but its better to be safe so you may want to take a bit more time... recovery on sarms is not like a ph or aas... you only need about 3 weeks...

I ordered last week from uniquemicals but it's on backorder. I pm'd Mich and he said they got it in on Apr 6 so I'm just waiting on them to mail it. I've got everything else in hand including the S-4 and Osta which I got at sarmssearch. I guess I could go ahead and start the S-4 and Osta though huh? Staggering in one of the compounds a week later probably isn't a bad actually.

no a stagger start will be great actually... go ahead and get started on s4 and osta now and then stagger in gw...

One more question. If my rats are on week 2 with s-4 (25 am 25pm), and mk (25 am) could i add gw (5 am 5pm) from weeks 2-8 and katana 2-8 with pyramid for katana starting at 350. Im also 240 so would bumping mk to 35 be smart as well? I know from your posts suppression will happen so ill run your mini pct and continue with sups Im on as well. Thanks again!!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness

DO NOT exceed 25 mg of osta... all that will do is cause you problems... 25 mg is the max you ever need to run on it period...

if you have not recently ran any ph cycles, you absolutely can add katana... run it like this... 350/350/400/400/450/450... yes you can add gw as well... 5 and 5 is good but if you can afford to run it 10 and 10, that would produce more benefit!

So, ive been getting a daily inbox full of SARMS questions, so I thought it would be helpful to post this thread and give everyone as much help and advice as possible... I just want to help out everyone as much as possible and give the best advice I possibly can... So ask away!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

im new to this site,but not to bodybuilding.im coming back from hand sugery .havent lifted in 6 months.my supply of gear dried up with my down time.just looking for a reliable gear source .will answer any questions you ask.im 31 5,9 200.looking to get back where i was at 235.thank you for your time.

im new to this site,but not to bodybuilding.im coming back from hand sugery .havent lifted in 6 months.my supply of gear dried up with my down time.just looking for a reliable gear source .will answer any questions you ask.im 31 5,9 200.looking to get back where i was at 235.thank you for your time.

rule #1 on this site man is not talking about sources... please read the rules before making anymore posts...

Question here:

Going to run 8 weeks of S-4 from Unique and want to clarify regarding PCT. As S-4 is only mildly suppressive, can I get away with not running any other product until PCT. What I mean is, instead of running HCGenerate during the cycle, can I just jump on HCGenerate right after and run it for 30 days?

That would be ideal.

Question here:

Going to run 8 weeks of S-4 from Unique and want to clarify regarding PCT. As S-4 is only mildly suppressive, can I get away with not running any other product until PCT. What I mean is, instead of running HCGenerate during the cycle, can I just jump on HCGenerate right after and run it for 30 days?

That would be ideal.

you could do that but i don't really recommend it bro... i would much rather be on the safer and preventative side... your right, its only mildly suppressive but i would rather not have any suppression at all... you could just run it for the first 30 days and then wait again until pct but i would use it for at least a portion of it...

you could do that but i don't really recommend it bro... i would much rather be on the safer and preventative side... your right, its only mildly suppressive but i would rather not have any suppression at all... you could just run it for the first 30 days and then wait again until pct but i would use it for at least a portion of it...

I'll run HCGenerate the last four weeks, starting on the fifth and then run Forged Post Cycle immediately after. Will that cover the bases?

i would run unleashed and forged together in your pct... that will cover it... im running bridge too but thats up to you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom