Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All of your SARMS1 questions... Ask them here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: All of your SARMS questions... Ask them here!!

How's recovery been on all the three? Do SARMS make recovery times better as with other anabolic compounds?

I'm particularlly curious about GW501516. If you're able to push your body further with the increased endurance/stamina, should you go easy after extended works and allow for a little more recovery time.... at least in the beginning. I'm doing a split that doesn't give much rest on the legs.

Day 1 - 5to6 mi Run, Chest
Day 2 - 3to4 mi Run, Back, Post workout HIIT
Day 3 - x-train, Shoulders
Day 4 - 4to5 mi Run, Abs/Core, Legs
Day 5 - rest or recreational or light x-train

I'm looking at the triple stack (S-4 25mg/am 25mg/pm; Osta 25mg/am; GW 5mg/am 5mg/pm) and the above schedule gives your legs only 1 day off. When I get going I tend to push it hard and I don't want to jack myself up and I've had problem knees (that haven't bothered me in years) and a recent round of IT Band syndrome (that appears to be gone). Anywho, thanks for your help!

I also forgot something... are you running outside or on a treadmill and what shoes are you using for your runs?

I alternate shoes. I'm mainly on Nike Vomero 5's but I have a pair Glycerins that I run in as well. Love the vomeros though, like running on sponges. Funny timing, i got a call from a friend an hourago needing a partner in a marathon relay (beach to bay) coming up in 6 weeks so timing is goooood for this. My leg of the race would be 6.8 mi but it's late as hell in day so it'll be mid 90-ish degrees during the run which'll suck ass.
So you think bump the GW to 20? Saw your stack but dang is this not turning into a $500+ session. I'm all in it looks like. I was gonna go 6 weeks but if you think 8 is optimal I'm go up the stock pile to get the extra 2 weeks. Pretty f*cking excited actually!

I do the treadmill when I run after work so I can watch the news but if I hit it in the AM I go outside and run the coastline. I'd say im 75% on the treadmill because I just zone out on the news or some bullshit like wheel of fortune and look down and it's been 40 min.

Last edited:

yes 20 mg a day is optimal... i know its expensive but especially for your marathon you want to get the right dosing... trust me when i tell you, there's good reason why they don't want endurance athletes taking this shit man... you will see when you take it! =) I know that high degree of weather makes the run like your running with tnesion the whole way... it sucks but you can push through it... 8 weeks is optimal... i don't think you need to run gw for 8 weeks though... i would do 4 weeks of gw and do your full 8 of osta and s4...

i use asics gel nimbus... i have found those be the absolute best running shoe... if you haven't tried them, give them a look sometime, i think you will notice a big difference... try to run on a treadmill as much as possible to help with your knee pain... i live in hawaii bro and i absolutely love to run the coast but you have to be preventative in terms of your body and running outside and on concrete is so brutal on your body... i turn on espn and just rock it... good luck on your race bro... if you need any help along the way, let me know...

I'm going for recomp but thats if I can pull it off. Priority would be leaning out,and maintenance of what i've got 2nd. Gains in muscle would be an added bonus.
I'll track my results and take some pics.

Nimbus is solid shoe The right shoe is key to making the most of good runs. I ran on a new balance for years and switched to the vomeros an i swear i added a mile to distance. They're like running on pillows.

So say i'm doing 15 mi a week and then I go on GW and magically doin 20+ miles. Should i let myself recover an extra half day or so as the i'm pushing my legs harder even though they dont know it because of the GW501516? Or does the GW assist with recover parallel to the gains? I just hate to injury my f'ing joints or something because of the up'd endurance.

I'm going for recomp but thats if I can pull it off. Priority would be leaning out,and maintenance of what i've got 2nd. Gains in muscle would be an added bonus.
I'll track my results and take some pics.

Nimbus is solid shoe The right shoe is key to making the most of good runs. I ran on a new balance for years and switched to the vomeros an i swear i added a mile to distance. They're like running on pillows.

So say i'm doing 15 mi a week and then I go on GW and magically doin 20+ miles. Should i let myself recover an extra half day or so as the i'm pushing my legs harder even though they dont know it because of the GW501516? Or does the GW assist with recover parallel to the gains? I just hate to injury my f'ing joints or something because of the up'd endurance.

it really just depends on what your running on... if your running outdoors i would get a little extra rest... 5 miles is quite a bit addition... you know if you go 15 to 16, no big deal, your good to go, but that big of an increase, it really depends on how you feel overall... ostarine has healing traits in it, so if your stacking that with it, that may help somewhat but thats not it main purpose... you may want to check out the skeletal balm at ntbm as well... you have to listen to your body... i normally run 7 days a week but i have been mixing in more stairclimber and elliptical and jump ropes etc to allow full recovery...

i can't run in fucking nikes because of the narrowness of the shoe... asics fit me perfect and the right shoe is key to running and replacing with new ones when the time is right as well...

when are you going to run gw?

LOLL EDIT EDIT EDIT... It was really late last night when I typed that... I meant 3 weeks! Sorry bro... you had to be thinkin "what the fuck" thats not mini... Only 3!

What about the S-4 and Osta, how long off for these two? In a rush, I apologize if this has already been asnwered.

you loo great Dylan!

What about the S-4 and Osta, how long off for these two? In a rush, I apologize if this has already been asnwered.

you loo great Dylan!

IMO after a decent run of the two, I would PCT, then take at least 6-8 weeks off before running anything hormonal again which would include SARMS....but you may here a variety of opinions on this

when are you going to run gw?

I ordered last week from uniquemicals but it's on backorder. I pm'd Mich and he said they got it in on Apr 6 so I'm just waiting on them to mail it. I've got everything else in hand including the S-4 and Osta which I got at sarmssearch. I guess I could go ahead and start the S-4 and Osta though huh? Staggering in one of the compounds a week later probably isn't a bad actually.

One more question. If my rats are on week 2 with s-4 (25 am 25pm), and mk (25 am) could i add gw (5 am 5pm) from weeks 2-8 and katana 2-8 with pyramid for katana starting at 350. Im also 240 so would bumping mk to 35 be smart as well? I know from your posts suppression will happen so ill run your mini pct and continue with sups Im on as well. Thanks again!!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom