Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All of your SARMS1 questions... Ask them here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: All of your SARMS questions... Ask them here!!

one bottle of mk should last you right about 8 weeks if you dose it at 25 mg... for me 2 bottles is not even close to enough for s4 but if you keep it at 50 mg it will be... for the price of the s4 right now, i would stock up on it...

That seems like it'd be a good idea. And I was planning on running S4 at 50mg per day for a first SARMs cycle maybe talking it to 60mg just to see if I get any vision sides. If not I'd definitely run it at a higher dose in a future cycle.

Thanks, for your advice, been following your logs. Great work man!

That seems like it'd be a good idea. And I was planning on running S4 at 50mg per day for a first SARMs cycle maybe talking it to 60mg just to see if I get any vision sides. If not I'd definitely run it at a higher dose in a future cycle.

Thanks, for your advice, been following your logs. Great work man!

thanks bro... if you need anything else along the way, let me know!

For all of you who are doing SARM in your PCT, keep in mind that SARMs DOES shut you down when applied in higher doses (higher as in above 3mg ed).

I wouldn't recommend higher doses of SARM in PCT!

SARMs in PCT

One of the most recent popular uses of SARMs has been during the critical PCT period following a cycle of anabolic steroids or pro hormones.
To see why, lets look at what happens after a cylcle and suring the PCT period:
Shutdown

When taking an anabolic androgenic compund, whether it be steroids or prohormones, the bodies own natural produciton of hormones are affected.
The bodies detects an abundance of androgens, hence signals the hypothalamus to decrease GnRH excretion. This in turn results in the pituatary gland to lower LH and FSH production which in turn signals the leydig cells in the testes to stop producing testosterone.

This negative feedback loop is the reason why testicular atrophy or shrinkage of the testes occurs on cycle.
The Role of PCT – Post Cycle Therapy

The objective of a PCT (Post Cycle Therapy) is to quickly get the body to normalize its prodcution of the above hormones, and hence signal your body to resume testosterone production.

The most common and effective compounds used to accomplish this are the SERMs (selective estrogen receptor modulators) Nolva (tamoxifen citrate) and Clomid (Clomiphene citrate).
Nolva and Clomid are used immediately following a cycle to get the body back to homeostasis (normal hormone levels) at a faster rate.
However even with Nolva/Clomid use, there is still a delay period for hormone levels to rach their normal levels. It is in this delay period where the loss of muscle and loss of strength gains occurs in PCT.

Ostarine in PCT

This is where an anabolic SARM like Ostarine offers it benefits. As Ostarine selectivley binds to the androgen receptor in muscle and bone, it continues activation of the androgen receptor while Nolva and Clomid are bringing the natural testosterone production back to normal.

As a result of this continued activation in the muscle, the loss of muscle mass and strength in PCT is minimized and most users even report an increase in strength from the numbers they were pushing on cycle!!
Food Intake

Another very important factor in PCT is CALORIES. As mentioned previously, the endocrine system is not at optimal function following a cycle.
The body strives for homeostasis and after a cycle is in a state quite often where it has gained an amount of mass that it is not used to.
In order to keep hold of this (particulraly when in a less than optimal hormonal enviroment), the Calorie consumption must be at or greater than was present whilst on cycle.
Even knowing this, users can be hesitant to consume so many calories due to no longer being on cycle and the resultant fat gain that may come with the high calories.
The anabolic and nutrient partioning effects of Ostarine allows the user to keep up their calories during PCT without the resultant fat gain.

But isnt Ostarine Suppresive?

Ostarine was designed to illicit minimal suppression to the body’s own testosterone levels. However bloodwork from a few users has shown that at higher doses of 25mg+ Ostarine can cause some slight suppression.
Therefore it wouldn’t be wise to use Ostarine at these doses as your SOLE form of PCT.
However when using Ostarine in conjuction with a SERM like Nolva (tamoxifen) or Clomid (Clomiphene), the theory is that the agonism of the pituitary and hypothalamus from Nolva/Clomid would offset any possible suppression from the Ostarine.

Hence Nolva and Clomid will help to get your endogenous testosterone levels back to mornal, whilst the Ostarine will still offer the benefits of androgen receptor activity.

Dosing protocol for PCT

The most common dosing protocol seems to be front load followed by a lower dose for the remainder of the PCT period. A typical dosing protocol is as follows:
25mg for the first 1-2 weeks of PCT followed by 12.5-15mg for the reminder of your PCT (4-5 weeks).
As the half life of Ostarine is circa 24 hours, the dose only needs to be taken once a day.
The frontload at a higher dose for the first 1-2 weeks is recommended as blood levels of Nolva/Clomid and their resultant actions are not immediate. Whilst natural hormone levels are still low at the begining of the PCT period, the higher dose of Ostarine will offer greater muscle tissue androgen receptor activation in the absence of endogenous hormones.
Of course, if you are still concerned about possible suppression even whilst taking a SERM, a 10-12.5mg throughout your PCT period will offer the benefits of androgen receptor agonism whilst having almost no suppressive effects.
Some users advocate extending this even further whist tapering the dose, so tapering the does down to 5mg from weeks 5-8.

Therefore in conclusion, although SARMs at higher doses may cause slight suppression, the concurrent use of selective estrogen receptor modulators such as Nolva/Clomid offsets this. Hence SARM use, in particular Ostarine with its lack of Androgenic effects is a great option for maintenance and even increase in gains and performance following a cycle of anabolic steroids/pro hormones.

A friend of mine did a 12w cycle with Ostarine at 20mg ed.

Before his cycle his Testosterone was at 19,7 (should be between 10 - 30), 12 weeks later, it was at 4,7.

No alcohol nor drugs or other pharmaceutical that could have affected the results.

Hang on for sounding blonde but 1 bottle of MK and 2 bottles of S-4 is enough for 8 week cycle? But the bottles are only 30ml each... :s

A friend of mine did a 12w cycle with Ostarine at 20mg ed.

Before his cycle his Testosterone was at 19,7 (should be between 10 - 30), 12 weeks later, it was at 4,7.

No alcohol nor drugs or other pharmaceutical that could have affected the results.

that does make sense because typically 6-8 weeks is the max to run it bro... 12 weeks will cause some suppression... that's too long of a cycle, so that is why this occurred... he didn't do his homework to be more preventative... he also should have been running hcgenerate alongside of it during the cycle...

Hang on for sounding blonde but 1 bottle of MK and 2 bottles of S-4 is enough for 8 week cycle? But the bottles are only 30ml each... :s

the osta is 30 ML/50 mg ML which means that should last 60 days... each ml has 50 mg so if you are dosing 25 mg you are getting 2 days per each ML... 30 x 2 = 60... the s4 is 50 mg ML which means if you are dosing 50 MG a day you are getting 1 ML a day... = 30 days...

the osta is 30 ML/50 mg ML which means that should last 60 days... each ml has 50 mg so if you are dosing 25 mg you are getting 2 days per each ML... 30 x 2 = 60... the s4 is 50 mg ML which means if you are dosing 50 MG a day you are getting 1 ML a day... = 30 days...

Your a legend bro.

Thanks heaps!!

Ok im sorry if this question has been asked before, but i gotta get an answer... Ive read that sarms can permanently alter genes/vision! Is this true? I just started s4 at 50mg/day,,but this gene altering idea has me freaked out! Your thoughts?? Thx!

Sent from my Eris using EliteFitness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom