Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All of your SARMS1 questions... Ask them here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: All of your SARMS questions... Ask them here!!

Ok my turn :)

So i completed my 6 week hella and kata cycle and completed my pct officially yesterday. I want a bridging cycle until i do a beast/kata/transderm cycle for 4-6 weeks in about 10-12 weeks time.

In the meantime what products do u recommend, at wat dosage and where to buy from. I want to gain lean muscle while losing some fat.

What sides will i experience and will i need pct? Im guessing these are non injectibles?

How good will the cycle of sarms u recommend be?

Thanks bro. Got no experience with sarms but i do have a good idea about phs.

I'm getting a 30ml bottle of S4 from uniquemicals. How should I run it? I'm a 21 year old male. I have done an epistrong cycle and a beastdrol cycle in the past (I know I was young probably shouldn't have) I have gotten bloods after the beast cycle and everything is good.
I'm not planning on doing it right away as a new semester is starting in college. I bought a bottle because of that super sale
Stats
5'11, 190, 10% bf
Been lifting 3 years, 2 years of good diet.
I was thinking of running it 25mg ED with another 25mg on lifting days prior to training (5days a week). I was hoping this might prevent having the vision sides that I have heard of.
Also what would be a good PCT and what supps would you recomend on cycle?
I currently take fish oils and creatine and a stimulant preworkout.
I'm looking to gain some lean muscle and maybe lose a bit of body fat.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Ok my turn :)

So i completed my 6 week hella and kata cycle and completed my pct officially yesterday. I want a bridging cycle until i do a beast/kata/transderm cycle for 4-6 weeks in about 10-12 weeks time.

In the meantime what products do u recommend, at wat dosage and where to buy from. I want to gain lean muscle while losing some fat.

What sides will i experience and will i need pct? Im guessing these are non injectibles?

How good will the cycle of sarms u recommend be?

Thanks bro. Got no experience with sarms but i do have a good idea about phs.

hey bro... well FIRST OFF, and this is out of order with your questions, but the question that jumps out to me the most was "how good will they cycle of sarms u recommend be?" Bro, I only recommend the BEST cycle possible, so the cycle I recommend to you will be the fucking shit bro... =) that being said, here is what I recommend...

8 week cycle, stack of sarms mk2866 (ostarine) and s4...
mk - 25 mg a day, once a day... never dose any higher than this... dose it in the a.m.
s4 - start at 50 mg a day, 25 mg splits, a.m. and early afternoon... run it 7 days a week and assess your tolerance for two weeks unless you have visions sides earlier (which I don't anticipate) but it is possible... after two weeks, if you don't have any issues, bump to 60 mg if you feel comfortable with that and then assess from there... i am going on my last week of an 8 week cycle and up to 100 mg a day but i have been lucky to not have any sides... i have seen people get them at 50 and have also seen none at all... you just have to go by trial and error...

i also recommend running hcgenerate, daa, need2slin, lean xtreme and creatine nitrate alongside the sarms stack...

yes they are non injectibles... dosing only requires an oral syringe...

3 week mini pct consisting of unleashed, forged pct and bridge should do the trick...

I'm getting a 30ml bottle of S4 from uniquemicals. How should I run it? I'm a 21 year old male. I have done an epistrong cycle and a beastdrol cycle in the past (I know I was young probably shouldn't have) I have gotten bloods after the beast cycle and everything is good.
I'm not planning on doing it right away as a new semester is starting in college. I bought a bottle because of that super sale
Stats
5'11, 190, 10% bf
Been lifting 3 years, 2 years of good diet.
I was thinking of running it 25mg ED with another 25mg on lifting days prior to training (5days a week). I was hoping this might prevent having the vision sides that I have heard of.
Also what would be a good PCT and what supps would you recomend on cycle?
I currently take fish oils and creatine and a stimulant preworkout.
I'm looking to gain some lean muscle and maybe lose a bit of body fat.

see the cycle that i just wrote out above... you do not need to do 5 on and 2 off unless you see visions issues, which normally you don't on only 50 mg... it is possible but highly doubtful... assess your tolerance with 50 and go from there but you can go 7 days a week until you start to see an issue... i would stack it with ostarine though to get max benefit... you can run it as a stand alone but it is so much more effective ran with its counterpart (ostarine)... take a look at the cycle i just wrote out above and also take a look at my log... you can get so much off of this cycle if it is ran properly... and btw, you ran your previous cycles too young and i am glad you understand that now... you technically are still a bit young but since you have the experience already there's not much to do about it... if i was you, i would stick to more natty products for another year or two... sarms are not like a ph so it will be better for you.... wait until you have the entire stack bought to start though...

Thanks for the advice!
I've last question what do you think about running forma stanzol during or as part of the pct?

hey bro... well FIRST OFF, and this is out of order with your questions, but the question that jumps out to me the most was "how good will they cycle of sarms u recommend be?" Bro, I only recommend the BEST cycle possible, so the cycle I recommend to you will be the fucking shit bro... =) that being said, here is what I recommend...

8 week cycle, stack of sarms mk2866 (ostarine) and s4...
mk - 25 mg a day, once a day... never dose any higher than this... dose it in the a.m.
s4 - start at 50 mg a day, 25 mg splits, a.m. and early afternoon... run it 7 days a week and assess your tolerance for two weeks unless you have visions sides earlier (which I don't anticipate) but it is possible... after two weeks, if you don't have any issues, bump to 60 mg if you feel comfortable with that and then assess from there... i am going on my last week of an 8 week cycle and up to 100 mg a day but i have been lucky to not have any sides... i have seen people get them at 50 and have also seen none at all... you just have to go by trial and error...

i also recommend running hcgenerate, daa, need2slin, lean xtreme and creatine nitrate alongside the sarms stack...

yes they are non injectibles... dosing only requires an oral syringe...

3 week mini pct consisting of unleashed, forged pct and bridge should do the trick...

Bro where to i get the sarms from?

Also if i do get vision sides at 50mg, do i lower my dose or stop altogether?

How will ur cycle u listed be compared to my last hella/kata cycle?

After the 8 week cycle and mini pct u listed, can i go straight into my beast/kata/transderm cycle for 4-6 weeks?

Sorry for the questions bro, i appeciate ur help big time!

Thanks for the advice!
I've last question what do you think about running forma stanzol during or as part of the pct?

yes you could run it either way and it would be a nice addition actually...

Bro where to i get the sarms from?

Also if i do get vision sides at 50mg, do i lower my dose or stop altogether?

How will ur cycle u listed be compared to my last hella/kata cycle?

After the 8 week cycle and mini pct u listed, can i go straight into my beast/kata/transderm cycle for 4-6 weeks?

Sorry for the questions bro, i appeciate ur help big time!

get your sarms at uniquemicals.com bro...

if you start to get vision sides, first you would taper it to 5 days on and then 2 days off... you should be okay that way... if it persists after that, let me know and i will advise...

if you have had proper rest from your last cycle by the time your pct is over then you can... that is what i am doing after my mini pct...

Would one bottle of MK and 2 bottles of S4 be enough to run an 8 week cycle?

one bottle of mk should last you right about 8 weeks if you dose it at 25 mg... for me 2 bottles is not even close to enough for s4 but if you keep it at 50 mg it will be... for the price of the s4 right now, i would stock up on it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom