Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All of your SARMS1 questions... Ask them here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: All of your SARMS questions... Ask them here!!

How long can I run GW 501516? I was doing an 10 week cycle of all 3 sarms. I want to keep using GW because I need it to improve my run times faster. Do I have to cycle off GW like the other two sarms?

How long can I run GW 501516? I was doing an 10 week cycle of all 3 sarms. I want to keep using GW because I need it to improve my run times faster. Do I have to cycle off GW like the other two sarms?

yes, you need to do a 3week mini pct then you can go at it again... you need to cycle off, yes...

Last edited:
So if one did a 10 week Sarms run, you really need a 10 week mini pct afterwards? A mini pct yes, but thought more of 4 weeks.

Dylan or anyone,
Whats the shipping times outta Sarmssearch? I thought I read around 3 - 5 days but I can't find the post.

Placed my order yesterday with plans for osta/s4 6 weeker. Pretty damn excited to try it.

Sent from my HTC T-Bolt.

So if one did a 10 week Sarms run, you really need a 10 week mini pct afterwards? A mini pct yes, but thought more of 4 weeks.

LOLL EDIT EDIT EDIT... It was really late last night when I typed that... I meant 3 weeks! Sorry bro... you had to be thinkin "what the fuck" thats not mini... Only 3!

LOLL EDIT EDIT EDIT... It was really late last night when I typed that... I meant 3 weeks! Sorry bro... you had to be thinkin "what the fuck" thats not mini... Only 3!

Lol. Totally understand. One more question, I am running a 8 week osta/s4 cycle with a 4 week mini pct. loving it do far. Should I take 12 weeks off after pct before looking to do another mild cycle (maybe another sarms run or non-methyl run)?

it depends on when your last ph or aas cycle was... if your just doing sarms again then you can run them again after the mini

What type of benefits can expected from Osta or S4 in regards to endurance training? I see that Dylan has a crazy cardio schedule and I'm curious if it's improved from the sarms. As a lot of us have found out the hard way when you're on most compounds it screws your ability to log in good milage running or cycling as the pumps are brutal.

What type of benefits can expected from Osta or S4 in regards to endurance training? I see that Dylan has a crazy cardio schedule and I'm curious if it's improved from the sarms. As a lot of us have found out the hard way when you're on most compounds it screws your ability to log in good milage running or cycling as the pumps are brutal.

i can tell you first hand that it won't have a negative effect on your endurance training... my cardio has definitely improved on sarms... it was great on helladrol and great through pct but i have noticed an increase in my endurance on sarms... not a huge increase but a definite increase... it will definitely not inhibit you in any way, i can assure you that bro... there is no side effects in that regards at all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom