Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All of your SARMS1 questions... Ask them here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: All of your SARMS questions... Ask them here!!

How many mg/day and how many weeks should we run GW for a female rat at 5'6 129 lbs ?

Diet is strict calorically controlled Keto. Fasted morning cardio and weight training 6x week. She also uses 40mg S-4 to keep strength and endurance up in the absence of carbs/low cal intake.

We have 2 bottles and want to get the most effective results.

How many mg/day and how many weeks should we run GW for a female rat at 5'6 129 lbs ?

Diet is strict calorically controlled Keto. Fasted morning cardio and weight training 6x week. She also uses 40mg S-4 to keep strength and endurance up in the absence of carbs/low cal intake.

I think carbs would be beneficial.

to get the absolute most out of it, she needs to dose it at 20 mg a day... 10 mg in the morning and 10 in mid to late afternoon... she should run 8 weeks at this dosage... 2 bottles will not get you 8 weeks but 8 weeks will bring the most desired results...

Perfect, thanks Dylan!!

You look incredible by the way, keep on killin it!

OK I'm totally confused, I got mine from sarmssearch, I have 2 bottles of S-4 @ 100mg/ml & 2 MK-2866'@ 25mg/ml & 1 bottle that just says100mg/ml on it I assume it is S-4 by the dose per ml. PCT is complete, I wanted to wait another 4-8 wks before starting the sarms. I think I read that S-4 was to be taken 5 on 2 off, i dont know the dose is 50mg per day good 2 go? & what about the MK-2866', 7 days a week 12.5-25mg per day? Can you run them both at the same time?

Thanks!

yes, you can and should stack them both... run mk 7 days a week at 25 mg a day... dose it one time in the a.m... DO NOT go over 25 mg a day... for the s4, start at 50 mg a day... you only need to go 5 on and 2 off if you start to have the vision sides... until then, run it 7 days a week as well... you are fine to start it now... i started my stack the day after pct was finished... you will need a mini pct after the stack... i ran the two sarms, hcgenerate, daa, need2slin, lean xtreme and creatine nitrate... my pct is unleashed, daa and a double dose of bridge...

Currently running the same SARMs stack as Dylan (on week 2). N2BM is out of Unleashed, is there something else I could use in its place?

Currently running the same SARMs stack as Dylan (on week 2). N2BM is out of Unleashed, is there something else I could use in its place?

you can unleashed at the protein factory right now... if you don't want to do that then go ahead and run the forged pct at ntbm... i prefer unleashed after this cycle though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom