Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All of your SARMS1 questions... Ask them here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you stack ostra and gw with any oral like beast etc.. of course with pct etv. Like regular cycle but with sarm?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

Re: All of your SARMS questions... Ask them here!!

well for mk2866 there are no visions sides at all... on s4, for me personally the vision sides have been very minimal but I eased into it... you can't come out going too high on the dosage... obviously, like anything else, some people get them worse than others... I've been fortunate thus far and hope to keep it that way! =) You will definitely love them though bro...

i think u may have sold me here....I blast and cruise so after this cycle I think I'll run it with my trt dose of test at 25mg ed which will give me something to look forward to for the summer lol, how are the vision sides?

i think it will definitely help you bro... you already have great size so it will harden you up and give you a ton of strength... just do the gw for one month, get a little extra slim down, and then harden it all up the last month with the s4 and osta stack alone... you will have a great run! just don't get crazy with the s4 dosing... ease into it...

All Unique. So 2 bottles of GW will last me a month. Good enough. I'll have enough S-1/S-4 to last me 8 weeks and a bottle of S-4 for later, I guess. How do you believe that will fair for me? I posted that pic, can you see changes in my future;-)

ok and how about my question? not answer?

i think it will definitely help you bro... you already have great size so it will harden you up and give you a ton of strength... just do the gw for one month, get a little extra slim down, and then harden it all up the last month with the s4 and osta stack alone... you will have a great run! just don't get crazy with the s4 dosing... ease into it...

That's about what I figured. Gonna do exactly as suggested. You're still on the hook though. Gonna hit you up one last tine before I start. We have info to exchange anyhow.

So with ostra a pct is needed?

But s-4 no? Is what I heard so whats the difference? Likewise what ever i put my rats on they take off so 12 cycle they take 12 weeks off so I was going to put them on s-4 as soon as their done with the aas cycle and keep them on it until they get back on aas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom