Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All of your SARMS1 questions... Ask them here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that didnt come across how i was thinking...lol I am running this whole cycle while eating spot on to burn fat. Not looking to bulk at all. Trying to get in shape for boating season. I am not going to be in a comp cut diet...just really focusing on slow but steady fat burning while retaining the muscle already built. Will take your advice and not run the GW during pct.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Re: All of your SARMS questions... Ask them here!!

Yeah that didnt come across how i was thinking...lol I am running this whole cycle while eating spot on to burn fat. Not looking to bulk at all. Trying to get in shape for boating season. I am not going to be in a comp cut diet...just really focusing on slow but steady fat burning while retaining the muscle already built. Will take your advice and not run the GW during pct.

lolll i had a feeling it didn't... thats cool man... so what did you run for a previous cycle? if your wanting to hold on to your gains but burn fat as well then I think your best bet is to run the osta and s4 stack... it will be much better for you as opposed to running gw solo... gw is more for endurance and as well as losing weight... of course you will lose fat, but the weight will be coming off too... osta and s4 will help you lose fat but keep your weight... if you get a chance, check out my log i ran... i actually gained 4 lbs. but my body fat dropped... that's always my goal... to put on weight but lose body fat and it is definitely attainable... anyway, look into it and you need advice, im always here to help... unless im at the gym... =)

You will be fine to run gw for 4 weeks going into your test cycle... I recommend dosing gw at 20 mg a day for maximum results... 10 mg is sufficient but 20 mg is optimal... you want to run split doses, one dose in the a.m. and one in the p.m...

You can run the test booster alongside if you want... it really does not matter because you are running forma and that will prevent any bloat or water retention... so either way is fine..

you want to make sure you are under 15% body fat before you run your test cycle...

if you have any other questions, let me know

Thank you! I have been researching AAS on and off for 5 years and I've finally worked up the courage to run a cycle. I'm trying to make sure I do it right and have all the information I need to be successful. I have read a lot of your posts on here and they have really helped me. Why do recommend getting down to 15% bf before running the cycle? Thanks in advance for you advice.

I always just run a low dose of test. Always use just enough to see results. I have used dieselbolan on the front of last one. I have a script and like to keep thing legal plus I like to know the stuff I put in my body wasnt mixed together in a bathtub...lol

Thank you! I have been researching AAS on and off for 5 years and I've finally worked up the courage to run a cycle. I'm trying to make sure I do it right and have all the information I need to be successful. I have read a lot of your posts on here and they have really helped me. Why do recommend getting down to 15% bf before running the cycle? Thanks in advance for you advice.

because your just not going to see the proper results at a high body fat... your not going to get the full potential from the cycle... how can you see what kind of muscle you are building when your that fat? also, one would assume at that high of weight your blood pressure is probably not great and your overall health probably is not either... you need to understand that a lot of ph's and aas can affect your bp amongst other things... its important on so many levels...

because your just not going to see the proper results at a high body fat... your not going to get the full potential from the cycle... how can you see what kind of muscle you are building when your that fat? also, one would assume at that high of weight your blood pressure is probably not great and your overall health probably is not either... you need to understand that a lot of ph's and aas can affect your bp amongst other things... its important on so many levels...

Ok thanks!

So Im really stoked, due to the help you have provided iv dropped from 10.4% bf to 9.0% in a month. Iv lost a pound of muscle which semi surprised me sense Im running s-4,osta, katana(for 2 weeks so far) and didn't go with gw..perhaps my diet is off some how unless this is typical with s-4 osta stack while cutting..on a positive my strength and stam are amazing so again thank you

My new question ha, is after reading all about sarms, what i don't undestand is why osta,s-4 wouldn't be recommended if i was planning my first Ph (minus katana), a beast/katana stack. I.guess Im asking why s-4 isn't something to add along a beast stack but osta is still ok? my goal after my current s-4 osta katana cut is to start adding more lbm. Make sense? Im kinda new at saying what Im questioning and trying to accomplish

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness

Ok so edit, now i see you have recommended in another post running s-4 and osta on another gents cycle? i obviously have a learning.curve problem :0

Ok so edit, now i see you have recommended in another post running s-4 and osta on another gents cycle? i obviously have a learning.curve problem :0

lol i was going to say!! A cycle of beast, katana, osta and s4 is highly recommended... that cycle would produce fucking amazing results...

I am glad that things are working out for you... keep killing it and working hard!

Hey how would you use GW505156? How many bottles should I pick up from uniquemicals for a good fat loss run?

Sent from my SGH-T959D using EliteFitness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom